• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Today is my one year gastric bypass anniversary, so please 22 stone dress size 30 to 10 stone and a dress size of 10 with very little loose skin, a very happy bunny :)

image-1837153400.jpg

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Attachments

• image-1995877913.jpg
    image-1995877913.jpg
    450.2 KB · Views: 78
Today is my one year gastric bypass anniversary, so please 22 stone dress size 30 to 10 stone and a dress size of 10 with very little loose skin, a very happy bunny :)

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Fantastic!!! Looks like mum n daughter! Well done u.

previous bander, revision to by pass.

BUT, you are heavier than them to start with! Your bmr, like mine will be much higher as our larger bodies need more cals just to power the basic functions, of which breaking down fat is not!

Thanks Yve. I don't know what happened......restriction kicked in about 6 weeks ago and I struggle to eat half the amount I was at 4 weeks. I prepare myself really lovely meals and look forward to it, but just can't eat the amounts I want to. I've had busier days recently...haven't eaten anything before 3pm 2 days in a row now and know I'm not doing myself any favours. When I try to catch up during the evening, I can't eat.

Will try to up my calories to over 1000 over the weekend and see how I go. Seeing the dietician again on the 27th so hopefully she can offer more guidance.

Thank you everyone for your encouragement xxx

Today is my one year gastric bypass anniversary, so please 22 stone dress size 30 to 10 stone and a dress size of 10 with very little loose skin, a very happy bunny :) Xx Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

You look fabulous Italian Rose!! Such a transformation!! Look at those little legs!! Lovely! X

B: few cubes fresh pineapple & a kiddie satsuma
L: 2 slices l/fat ham and half ounce grated cheddar
D: 2 bites of baked cod in herbs & peas
S: 8 grapes

Today is my one year gastric bypass anniversary, so please 22 stone dress size 30 to 10 stone and a dress size of 10 with very little loose skin, a very happy bunny :) Xx Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

You look truely amazing. Well done. My anniversary on 22nd. Gone from 20.6 to 11.4.
Hasn't it been a great year!!

I think you really need to get in the habit of eating more often. And stop skipping meals - I understand life is busy, but you've undergone life changing surgery to do this - life needs to wait! You deserve and need to give yourself this time to adjust.

B: Sci mix apple flapjack - it was disgusting, it was a sin against food!
S: 80g Chicken with 100g cous cous salad.
L: Baked cod with a few chips and peas.
S: 2 babybel and an apple.
D: S/W thin with LF cheese and ham.
S: Glass milk.
haha that made me giggle! Those things are horrid! The only ones I like are quest bars and even then only some flavours

I think you really need to get in the habit of eating more often. And stop skipping meals - I understand life is busy, but you've undergone life changing surgery to do this - life needs to wait! You deserve and need to give yourself this time to adjust.

:( I know you are right. I do put everything else first. Must stop doing that!!!!! I have meetings all day tomorrow, I will insist on stopping for food breaks....should be interesting!!

Thank you Yve x

B. toast and pate
L. Salmon and 1 ryvita
D. Curry garlic bread
S. Bag mini cheddars, mango, 2 squares choc
Coffee. Juice

:( I know you are right. I do put everything else first. Must stop doing that!!!!! I have meetings all day tomorrow, I will insist on stopping for food breaks....should be interesting!! Thank you Yve x
good luck hon. Make sure you do - rememeber all the reasons why you did this - they are far more important than any meeting!

B. None
L. Small portion of pork casserole
D. Small bowl Beef stew and peas
S. Handful cashew nuts

Fluids. 3mugs tea, 1 coffe, latte, large glass nas Ribena

B. 2 egg yolks, tbsp baked beans, slice malted toast.
L. 2 crackers, 2 slices ham, WW Greek yoghurt, pkt quavers
D. Chicken kebab

Fluids. 5 mugs tea, 1L water

B. 2 egg yolks, tbsp baked beans, slice malted toast.
L. 2 crackers, 2 slices ham, WW Greek yoghurt, pkt quavers
D. Chicken kebab

Fluids. 5 mugs tea, 1L water

Sounds lush, but veg or fruit?

previous bander, revision to by pass.

B: 2 slices l/f wafer thin ham & baby toms
L: 4 mini melba toasts 1l/cow triangle & salad
D: soup
S: grapes

B. 2 egg yolks, slice malted toast. WW Greek yoghurt.
L. 2 chicken thighs
D. Aberdeen Angus beef burger, salad.
S. Mango and mandarin pieces.
S. Handful cashew nuts.
S. Glass of milk.

Fluids. 4mugs tea, 1L nas Ribena, latte.

Back