• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

B: none as we were going out for an early lunch
L: 2 bits of chicken breast out of a wrap and a few forkfulls of jacket potato skin
D: 3 bits of chicken breast out of the saved wrap

Thought I'd check in, as it's been a few day. Scales are going in the wrong direction, it's totm, so hopefully will drop soon. Haven't lost anything for nearly a month! Just keeping on, and trying not to think about it.
I joined the gym, most scared I've been since my op. Went with my husband, but hid in the ladies only section.

B: 0% greek yogurt with 50g grapes and 35g special k granola.
S: protein bar.
L: sandwich thin with lf cheese and ham.
S: 2 babybel.
D: homemade chicken leek and potato soup with croutons.

Last edited:
B. 2 egg yolks on toast
L. 2 chicken thighs, salad
D. Lamb steak, cabbage, carrots, green beans

S. Handful of cashews
S. Glass of milk
S. WW Greek yoghurt

Fluids. 6 mugs tea, latte, water

Saw the dietician today. She's happy with my menus and not concerned that my WL has slowed down :)

B: 4 mini melba toasts slice of ham baby toms
L: Teaspoon grated cheese baby toms, satsuma
D: half small gammon steak & salad
S: 6 grapes

Strange eating day for me naughty and good

B porridge sachet with raisins
s grapes
L FRIDGE RADERS SMALL PAK, 1 nutri grain bar
s 1 multi pak pkt of cheeses n onion crisps (multi pak bags have less in)
D MASH, 1 oven cooked 100%beef burger 3/4 ate beans and 4 onion rings

4 rich tea biscuits, tea, coffee

Weigh in day. Scales still going up. Trying not to think about it too much, but now its 4 weeks I'm wondering if its me. Anyway, trying a different tack. Fed up with trying to reduced my kcals uncomfortably low to get a loss. Its not happening. So its my birthday and wedding anniversary this weekend, so I will be feeding myself for maintenance while celebrating for a few days. I have found that its boosted a loss in the past.

B: small tin beans and sausages. Milky coffee.
S: chicken leek and potato soup.
L: sandwich thin with lf cheese and ham.
S: bowl of pecan crisp cereal with milk. Protein shake.
D: 1 chicken and pepper fajita with guacamole and sour cream.
S: 1/2 pack rolos. Banana. Grapes.

In all seriousness hun, try slimming world. I was going the same way.

B PORRIDGE WITH A SMALL BANANA
L 2 EGGS WITH A CHOPPED TOMATO TEASPOON EXTRA LITE MAYO, GRAPES
s L/FAT CUSTARD AND S/F JELLY
D 1 POTATO WAFFLO OVEN COOKED 1 BREADED FISH PORTION WITH MUSHY PEAS

4 SQUARES OF CHOCOLATE
2 RICH TEAS 1 PEAR

In all seriousness hun, try slimming world. I was going the same way.

I will consider it. Meetings dont always work with my shifts, so puts me off a bit. Been trying to do a fast day a week. And it was working really well. But last two weeks physical hunger has been really strong. Sometimes I wonder whether I should just learn to accept that im not going to go much lower.

Having said that, ive been loosing size even though im not loosing weight this month. So somethings are going in the right direction!

you can just follow it online. That's how I started.

Hi Yve,

Can you advise how you adapt it, long term I am looking to follow a plan so I don't get tripped over and can't get back up....

I've only followed slimming world once, put on 3lbs as I did green days only lived on pasta,veg,supernoodles,egg & potato wedges lol!

I don't really adapt it. I have good restriction, but can fulfil my nutritional needs, so I do have 1/3 of a plate of superfree, but eat my protein first. I use almond milk to ensure I get my milky coffees and I use fage or a new yoghurt which is high in protein and free to top up my protein.

I mite take a little lookie, especially for when I am back to work & normal day to day monotony sets in. Even better if I can get access online - simples ;)

The best thing it has done for me is that it has helped my relationship with food.

B. 2 egg yolks on a piece of malted toast
L. Mango pieces, grapes, WW yoghurt
D. Curried lamb, onions & sultanas, few carrots.

Fluids. 2 mugs tea, 1/2 latte, water.

Back