• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

B. Onion bagel with Philly
S. WW Greek yoghurt, 3 strawberries, PhD protein bar
L. Beef mince in tomatoe and onion sauce, 3 penne pasta
D. Pkt fridge raiders, mango, cashew nuts
S. 300ml soya milk

Fluids. 4 mugs tea, latte, 1L nas Ribena

B: porridge, raspberries, blueberries
L: egg and prawn salad
D: desert bowl homemade sweet and sour pork with noodles
S: pea and ham cup a soup
S: paprika popcorn (53 cals)
S: NAS chocolate from Boots (123cals for 6 squares)
S: pot of low fat custard
Feeling hungry yesterday and kept snacking. Think it was cos sun was shining and really wanted a glass of wine sitting in the garden! Also fed up with my lack of mobility. Tried to mow lawn and got told off by OH as still have hole in my tummy. Also got told off for washing the car!

Hi all.
Things still all bit mad and am down and fed up.
Breakfast - 3 x go ahead bar biscuits plus bananas
Snack - apple
Lunch - scotch egg and skips
Snack - prawn cocktail crisps. Shouldn't have had them
Tea - cheese in toasted bread bun

Put in a pound. 11.3. Like being 11.2 so trying to curb things.
Had an awful Mother's Day. Need something to look forward to. X

B. Protein bar
L. Beef casserole
D. Chicken kebab and salad
S. Cashew nuts, mango pieces, WW Greek yoghurt

Fluids. 4 mugs tea, 1L nas Ribena, latte

B: Porridge, blueberries, raspberries
L: 2WW oat cakes with L/F humus, cucumber, beetroot and cherry tomato
D: Roast pork, carrots, cabbage, roasted squash, gravy
S: paprika popcorn (53cals)
S: 4 squares NAS chocolate (80 cals)
Options hot choc

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

B: hard boiled egg (couldn't manage a whole 1) & 3 baby plum toms
L: finger of cheese & 4 baby plum toms
D: chicken leek & bacon in a cheese sauce (2 tablespoons) & salad
S: half a satsuma

B - yogurt x 2 (150)
L - carrot/coriander soup (95)
D - m&s satay (195)
S - crabstix, laughing cow (100)

Lol...funny food day plus upset tum...TOTM LOOMING xxx

omg, I thought I was the only one! I get a really odd tummy just before totm

That's strange about once a month I do and I don't have totm must be sympathy pains for her who must be obeyed or my pouch just needs a rest from food once a month

omg, I thought I was the only one! I get a really odd tummy just before totm

Isnt it weird....sore boob areas, water retention, stinking headache & the runs, so attractive...I have merina coil which takes care of all other symptoms - boo!

That's strange about once a month I do and I don't have totm must be sympathy pains for her who must be obeyed or my pouch just needs a rest from food once a month

Lol Mac!
It's probs sympathy ;)

Yesterdays menu

B WHOLEMEAL TOAST
L 1 SLICE WHOLE MEAL BREAD 1/2 TIN BAKED BEANS
D 2 EGG OMLETTE WITH RED PEPPER AND AN ONION IN IT.
GRAPES
SNACKS ON NIGHT SHIFT- BAG OF SKINNY POPCORN, RICH TEA BISCUITS, DAIRY LEA DUNKER, BANANA

TEA AND COFFEE

TODAY SO FAR

B 1 WW YOGHURT, GRANOLA WITH GRAPES
S 1 PICNIC NAUGHTY BUT NICE
L 1 PORK AND APPLE BURGER AND BUBBLE N SQUEAK

tHE REST OF THE DAY TO BE DECIDED YET XX

Breaky banana and slice of ham
Lunch ww tomato soup
Dinner stir fry n rice noodles with two slices of Ham

Snacks three biscuit lo cal pack
Laughing cow cheese seg
Grapes
Skimmed latte
NAS drinks

B:porridge with blueberries & raspberries
L: M&S Mexican chicken (1/2 pack) & 1/2 pot of 4 bean salad with bank gem lettuce
D: roast chicken, carrots, sprouts , broccoli, butternut squash & gravy
S: 10g almonds
S: tropical fruit snack pot
TOTM and NO weight loss this week. Feel bloated.

menu yesterday-

B cream crackers with cheese
L mashed potato, breaded oven cooked fish, mushy peas
s 1 cookie, 2 snowballs
D eating out with friends indian rest. mixed kebab came with side salad, then garlic chicken with rice brought 3/4 rice home and half garlic chicken, will have that today for lunch bit half that rice will go out. too much rice fills up my pouch, leaves me feeling bloated and awful small is good.

Today
B porridge/banana
L guna be rice and garlic chicken, pear
D waffle and beans and some sort of protein

s rich tea biscuits.

tea, tea, n more tea cos I am going to work x

Had a worrying morning, but chilling out now. Felt I had to share some dietary news, lol. I have to maintain now, so that what I've been doing - and I'm loving it. Eating 1800-2000 kcals with now guilt, its fab. Its also fab, that it feels like I'm indulging myself, as in reality its just a normal intake. I forgot to weigh in on tuesday like I normally do, but weighed today, and despite being pregnant and eating more I've lost a pound! That brings me nicely to 10 stone loss, and into the 13s (13st 13lbs - yay).

Anyway, this is what I've been eating:

B: Small banana on brown rice cake with 15g almond butter.
S: Glass of milk. 6 melba toast with 60g light philly.
L: Wholemeal wrap with tuna and salad. Handful of mixed nuts and seeds.
S: 30g light cheddar and and apple.
D: Mexican chicken, veg and rice pan dish, with guacamole on the side.
S: Choc ice.

Congrats again on your nice baby news Fiona x

Yesterday - go ahead biscuits x 3
Snack - felt Wooster so had an Indian samosa from a stall. Mmmmm
Lunch - mini chedders! Plus half of another samosa
Tea - prawn tikka masala and a bit of French bread. The taste for spice continued!
Snack - skips crisps and 2 ginger nuts

Lacking on fruit and veg on today's food but I do normally eat a lot of fruit and veg.

Things still very hectic at home. Told hubby I need something to look forward to so need a holiday. My stepdaughter has been living with us for 3 months now so 3 kids at 3 different schools plus working and a dog has nearly tipped me over the edge! Been hard not to turn to food or drink! However my coping mechanism has been shopping which I need to stop!
We have boys so a 16year old girl in the house has been.... Different to say the least!

My skin is getting to me a bit. Can cope with it everywhere except for my arms. Looking for "summery" tops with a mid sleeve now as wouldn't show them in public, and don't want to wear cardigans all the time.
Anyway 11.1 which is fab. Happily maintaining weight and enjoying food.

B: 1 rasher of bacon fat removed
L: finger of cheese & cucumber
D: 1/2 small wrap & salad (ate out at Frankie & Bennys)

Congrats again on your nice baby news Fiona x Yesterday - go ahead biscuits x 3 Snack - felt Wooster so had an Indian samosa from a stall. Mmmmm Lunch - mini chedders! Plus half of another samosa Tea - prawn tikka masala and a bit of French bread. The taste for spice continued! Snack - skips crisps and 2 ginger nuts Lacking on fruit and veg on today's food but I do normally eat a lot of fruit and veg. Things still very hectic at home. Told hubby I need something to look forward to so need a holiday. My stepdaughter has been living with us for 3 months now so 3 kids at 3 different schools plus working and a dog has nearly tipped me over the edge! Been hard not to turn to food or drink! However my coping mechanism has been shopping which I need to stop! We have boys so a 16year old girl in the house has been.... Different to say the least! My skin is getting to me a bit. Can cope with it everywhere except for my arms. Looking for "summery" tops with a mid sleeve now as wouldn't show them in public, and don't want to wear cardigans all the time. Anyway 11.1 which is fab. Happily maintaining weight and enjoying food.

Kimonos are going to be very in this year lovely colours, cool and floaty and cover the bits you don't want showing :)

B: porridge, blueberries, raspberries
L: 2 cracker breads with 1 laughing cow lite cheese triangle, 1 bantam egg boiled
D: 2/3 Waitrose low cal chicken casserole

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Back