• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Ooh I'm glad this thread is up and running again. Once the baby had come, I'll have quite a bit of work to do. So it will be nice to share again. I stopped recording back at the end of the summer. I've put on just over 3 stone. And i was a stone heavier than target when i fell pregnant. So i figure that I'll be looking to lose 2 to 3 stone over the next year.

I did manage to keep going to the gym up to 28 weeks, but got a bit much after that. Hubby is completely on board with making time for me ti go back 2 or 3 evenings a week, when im ready of course.

When you're ready, Fiona...when you're ready :) Look forward to you joining us!

HI ladies, had work yesterday, tummy wasn't playing nice

B SMALL BOWL OF CRUNCHY NUT WITH SS MILK
L 3 RYVITA WITH PATE, 1 WW YOGHURT
D 2 SAUSAGES, BEANS, MASHED POTATO, PEPPER AND ONION 1 PIECE BLACK PUDDING

TEA, RICH TEA BISCUITS
1 BAG OF POM BEARS

before I HAD MY LUNCH HAD CRAMPY PAINS AS IF SOMETHING WAS STUCK 5 VISITS LATER BODY EMPTY, hAD MY DINNER THEN TEA AROUND 5:30 COS HAD A LINK WORK AT 6PM BY 6:50 PAINS AGAIN WENT NUTHA 3 TIMES HAD 2 LOTS OF BUSCOPAN BEFORE BED BEEN OK SO FAR TODAY.

tODAY

I HAVE FINISHED MY SHIFT THIS MORNING

B SMALL BOWL CRUNCHY NUT SS MILK JUST FANCY THEM
L WHOLE MEAL SANDWICH HAM N PEAASE PUDDING BAG OF CRISPS
D GAMMON HAM AND WHATEVA ELSE

TEA, 2 QUALITY STREET, 2 RICH TEA BISCUITS

B: weetabix
L: tiny amount of cottage pie
D: quarter of a chicken breast, spoonful of peas

Bad day for food. Everything made me feel sick. Seem to be constipated again but when i take lactolose even at less than a quarter dose i get bad pains, the shakes, dizziness and get sweaty

Lactolose doesn't cause dumping, it works by being indigestible. However, from my own experience and of my patients - its not as gentle as docs would have u believe. It makes me feel quite sick, and horrendous pain.

Milk of magnesia is supposed to be safe in pregnancy, just for occasional relief.

I use glycerine suppositories most of the time.

Constipation is bad enough post bypass, add pregnancy into the mix and it's an ongoing battle. I can count on 1 hand how many unaided BMs I've had over the last 9 months!

Think ill give the suppositories a go, not been in 5 or 6 days which makes the all day sickness feel worse and makes me feel washed out

B: weetabix
L: mini chicken wrap
D: chilli con carne

Had half a coffee after brekkie and had to rush for the bathroom with awful pains. Been 4 times since but still have the pains

Cant remember if I posted Fridays menu...

B:2x fruitbread, toasted
S: Apple
L:Walnuts, Ham, Yog
D:Homemade chicken curry, with a few wedges

Weekend - bit nothingy, did a crochet course, so lots of tea and packed lunch which was mainly fruit salad and babybel!

Today:
B:1x Persimmon & Muller lite
S: apples x2
L:Turkey Ham, walnuts, yogurt, babybel
D: Quorn something or other...

Sunday

B: none
L: mini wrap, 1 and a half eggs and a sprinkle of cheese
D: small amount of chilli con carne

Pathetic amount really but couldnt manage more than a few mouthfuls at a time

Yesterday:
B:1x Persimmon & Muller lite
S: apples x2
L:Turkey Ham, walnuts, yogurt, babybel
D: sausage, cauliflower, brocolli and gravy

Today:
B: Porridge (only ate half)
S:2x apples
L:Turkey ham, walnuts, yog, babybel
D:Turkey steaks...hopefully they have defrosted! If so, will do a curry - I love curry, and I grate carrots and add fozen spinach in there as well!

Mad, mad week at work last week, so apologise for not posting....hows everyone doing???

B: Banana & Muller lite yoghurt
S: Apple
L: Cold chicken, mini hummous, peppers & cucumber
S: Mini babybel light
D: Fishcake & veg

HI LADIES, sorry I just recently got back on site as I was blocked off it wouldn't accept my email and log in for some silly reason.
x

Sunday
B 1 dry fried egg 1small bun
L 1 small pizza with peppers, onions and sweetcorn with tad grated cheese, 1 ww yoghurt
D buffet style, chicken goujons-breaded, x3, pom bears, 6 small chunks of cheese, onion relish, sweetcorn, onions and peepers 1/2 wholemeal wrap. half a babana

tea, coffee and cider and diet lemonade little cider mostly lemonade.
snacks childrens magic chocolate bar

today so far

B 1 WHOLEMEAL TOAST
S Banana
L 1 wholemeal wrap with boiled ham and sweetcorn, onion relish.
D chicken parmesan, sweetcorn and peppers

tea, coffee
s 2 chocolate home wheats

so far

Last edited:
Well, its good you've managed to get back in - you've been missed!

Im just going to share what Ive just done...Ive found a pic of my surgeon, and printed off a few copies!
Got one on my work computer, one taped to the inside of my phone, and one on my diary....should keep me on the straight and narrow, eh?! :D

B: Ready brek, small bananna
S: Apple & grapes
L: Cold chicken, mini hummous, peppers, cucumber
D: Salmon, veg, pots. Will try and get some stewed plums in there too, depending on how full I am!

B: ready brek, small bananna
S: grapes & apple
L: mini hummous, mini babybel, cucumber & pepper
D: chipolata, veg. (Still working through the stuff in the freezer from Xmas!)

yesterday

B 2 SMALL WHOLEMEAL TOAST
S SNAX PK RAISINS
L SMALL SNAK POT PASTA BOLGNAISE
D HOME MADE BUTTERNUT SQUASH SOUP
S GO AHEAD BISCUIT
2 MINI PAKS BUTTONS

TODAY

B YOGHURT/ WARBURTONS THIN
L WARBURTONS THIN WITH PEK AND ONION RELISH
D LEEKS , BURGER, AND POTATO
S FRUIT, 2 BISCUITS