• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

shelleymarie said:
Thought I might start to add to this. One week after bypass. Might be helpful to others, maybe see what other people think too, if I'm getting it right.

B - A ramekin of Total 0% and puréed banana with a little bit of soy milk to thin it out.
L - A very small bowl of leak, potato and ham soup. Puréed and thinned out with water.
D - A ramekin of extra fine lean mince with slow cooked soft carrots puréed with low salt gravy and a ramekin of mash potato, mixed with a little bit of low fat cheese again puréed and thinned out with soy milk. This was delicious but way too much and I was in pain for a little while after. I had to fight old demons and force myself to leave half the potato. I don't think I needed the potato at all but I do still feel full which haven't by this time other days.
D/S - 1 pint of water, 1 peppermint tea and 1 half a cup of soy milk caffeine free tea. Trying to increase my fluids each day but still find it hard to drink more, liquid seems to hurt more than food, even with just little sips.

Welcome. 1week out. How do u feel? Open or LS?

Hi all, been a busy bee so apologies for not posting. My food intake been naughty too. So need to reighn it in. On a pkys sidw now lost 11 stone!!!

Today's menu:
B 30g special k with whole milk
L 180 g chicken tikka with boiled rice
D mcdonald grilled chicken salad, no bacon and no dressing

Snacks : 50g biltong, grab bag quavers

Drinks 2 skinny latte 2ltr water

Calories 1248 and protein 116g

If i did not succumb to gluttony i should have left the quavers, 1 latte and biltong. Uneccesary unwanted intake. Without wud be 800 cals for the day.

And def require hernia repair, will mean surgery but its a small price to pay and i am happy

Welcome. 1week out. How do u feel? Open or LS?

Hi all, been a busy bee so apologies for not posting. My food intake been naughty too. So need to reighn it in. On a pkys sidw now lost 11 stone!!!

Today's menu:
B 30g special k with whole milk
L 180 g chicken tikka with boiled rice
D mcdonald grilled chicken salad, no bacon and no dressing

Snacks : 50g biltong, grab bag quavers

Drinks 2 skinny latte 2ltr water

Calories 1248 and protein 116g

If i did not succumb to gluttony i should have left the quavers, 1 latte and biltong. Uneccesary unwanted intake. Without wud be 800 cals for the day.

And def require hernia repair, will mean surgery but its a small price to pay and i am happy

I feel good thanks, just trying to get the hang of this all. I had LS but had some complications and a lot of pain but I'm definitely on the mend now and already starting to see results :) Congratulations on losing 11 stone! that is fantastic :) x

Todays munchies so far

B- Actimel 0% then an hour or so later 3 spoonful of porridge
L - Huge bowl Homemade soup and 2 shortbread fingers
D - still to have but will be prawn salad & boiled egg

Snacks - 1/2 pkt monster munch (gave the rest to my son as I would have eaten them all)

Never ate the prawns as I had put TI dressing on and didn't like but ate everything else except egg yolk as it doesn't agree with me.

Managed over a litre of fluids as well.

Todays menu -
B fat free yoghurt, 1 sausage
L 1 burger oven cooked fat drained with beetroot
S carrot sticks n cucumber with tiny bit of quark left fromn yesterdays snack
D guna have a bagel I think, need some carbs, trying to cut some out but still need some. may have a banana with it we will see.
Tea, water

PouchFriendly.com check out this lady she makes some really nice stuff for post oppers

Oooo thanks , will have a look .

Just got some edamme beans , jury is out atm .

In tesco , with the peanuts , cashews etc , just under £2 for 150g bag

Today I've had

B slice ww Danish toasted spread with Philly light garlic & herb

L slice of topside of beef & salad ice lolly to follow

D will be slice of topside of beef with either salad or boiled veg & potatoes

Drinks so far pot of tea and 750 ml water.

Very happy with my lunch as I cleared my plate : )

B - total 0% , strawberries & granola
L - SW quiche & salad
D - chicken drumsticks , spicy couscous
S - edamme beans

Squash , water , tea

All puréed -

B - Porridge with soy milk.
L - Avocado and Tuna fish with extra light mayo.
D - Fine lean mince and carrot with low salt gravy and a tiny bit of mash potato.
S - Banana.

Peppermint tea, water, nas Ribena and caffeine free tea with soy milk. Fluids improved :)

Breakfast - start right and ss milk
Lunch - piece of cold chicken, pickles (cant manage cold chicken, has to be hot or not at all didn't eat it just had pickles)
Dinner - three ryvita thins, lf Philly, sliced ham,

Lots of water - been out tonight drank water all night hopefully will see a loss boost for it tomorrow!!)

Todays menu
B bacon 2 bits
S small slice of egg custard no pastry
L tiny piece of cod from chippy off hubbys fish 1spoon of peas 2 chips couldnt eat it all
D 1 kingsmill muffin toasted with bit of jam on, grapes

Going to friends house for drink and nibbles guna let me hair down bit probably have glass of prune juice before I go. Hope the muffin is ok yesterdays bagel left me stuffed afterwards, but i wanted it so suffered the consequences just felt bloated all night it was wholemeal one as well. Enjoy all xx

i tried half a muffin the other day & it stuck :(

B - total 0% , strawberries & granola
L - krisproll , tuna mayo with onion
D - smoked mackerel salad , potato croquette
s - edamme beans

water , tea , milk before bed

What were the edame beans like did you like them??
am guna get some to try xx got me daughter to pik me some up on Monday. XX Muffin gone down ok well toasted it was if its untoasted would have defo stuck. but had cupa with it and one bout half hour after it washed it down feel fine. xx

Breakfast - start right cereal
Lunch - half a small jacket potato, sliced pork, stuffing (lunch out with friend) tiny bit apple sauce
Dinner - sliced ham, two krisprolls lf Philly

Snack - freshly podded peas!! Yummy

Cooking lean lamb in minted gravy in the slow cooker for tomorrow, going to gave with spinach, baby corn and a little mash nom nom

chrisa said:
What were the edame beans like did you like them??
am guna get some to try xx got me daughter to pik me some up on Monday. xx
Jury is still out , they don't really taste of much so can't say I love or hate them . They are crunchy & good protein so I will persever !

All blended and thinned with soy milk or water.

B - Porridge (new favourite, didn't like it before but love how much it fills me up and give me energy).
L - Tuna, extra light mayo and king prawn.
D - Moussaka - made with low fat ingredients with spinach.
S - Milkshake with nas crusha and soy milk.

Water, nas Ribena, Caffeine free tea and green tea.

Jury is still out , they don't really taste of much so can't say I love or hate them . They are crunchy & good protein so I will persever !

Its the crunching things I miss most thats when i'm bored looking for something to chomp on not hungry just me jaws eed to chomp summat. Used to eat coal throughout both pregnancies lovely xx:mad:

Weight loss this week two lbs - low compared to normal but I suppose my body is probably a bit shocked from last week!

Back