• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Breakfast - strawberries and grapes
Lunch - chicken leg no skin, spoonful lf garlic philly
Dinner - slow cooked beef

Snack - three large olives

Bamboozled - today not one but two different people used the word 'slim' to describe me :) this has not occured in a very long time :)

Breakfast - eight red grapes
Lunch - three melba toast almost one small can ww tuna mayo and corn
Dinner - cauliflower mash, slow roast beef leftovers

Snack - eight grapes mid afternoon

Thankyou Penelope! X

Breakfast - two melba toast with lf Philly and sliced grapes on top
Lunch - two crab sticks, three melba with lf Philly n two sliced grapes on top
Dinner - small piece baked haddock, mash, cauliflower

Snacks - three pickled onions, eight grapes

I'm at the hospital tomorrow think its meant to be a six month check up when in reality its just shy of five ... Let's see what they say ..

Been to hospital for what I think is my six month check even though I'm only five months on the eigth July lol, anyway I have lost six stone! They are very pleased with both progress and food choices and portions (i take pics on my camera so portions don't sneakily increase) had full range of bloods done so we shall see what they show x they suggested a slight increase in calories by adding fruit or a smoothie and said this may help the loo xx

Breakfast - 30g start right cereal and semi skim milk
Lunch - boots shapers chicken n chick pea salad (146 kcal) leaves, red onion, chick peas, feta cheese (1 piece lol) olives (2 lol) - ate half the tub
Dinner - slice of medium rare carved beef garlic olives, 2 pieces feta

HI Mayamoo well done on this weeks loss and pleased bout the hospital app, sounds like went very well. I have managed to lose 2 lbs this week tickled pink with that. Sorry not had me menus on think I'v just bout given up writing them, but am doing fine. you take care and like they said up them calories xx

Hi Chrisa, nice loss :) glad you are good think its just me posting but I need to keep it up to make sure im on track :)

Breakfast - half portion dry start right to nibble in the car
Lunch - 1/3 of a wild boar burger, salad, three fries
Dinner - garden salad ( leaves, cuecumber,carrot,radish,pickled onions, )d, smoked salmon, garlic olives with feta, one krisproll and lf garlic Philly

One square zero sugar dark mint chocolate (meh its ok not bothered about buying again going to chop this into mini chunks and pop in a bag in the freezer for sweet treat emergencies

Ohhh and went shopping today New mulberry bag, Michael Kors watch and half of the zara sale :) its my you lost 6 stone reward!!! Had a lovely day :)

My daughter has a Michael Kors bag tan colour and matching shoes and has her eye on a mulberry bag, its her birthday 3rd July so watch this space.xx Enjoy your new purchases xx you deserve a treat xx

Folks, I am happy (ish), but my eating is out of control. Not putting on but definitely losing very, very slow. I just seem to have no self control of late.
Today's menu:
Breakfast 50g pro nutro and ss milk
L 1/2 avocado and 1/2 prawn cocktail plus starter portion fried calamari
mid afternoon : 1/2 jacket with cheese and beans
D 160g prawns and 50g mushrooms - stior fried
Snacks: 3 skinny lattes, 100g cheese, 1 pckt cheesy wotsists, 20g chocolate bunny
Drinks: 2ltr water, 3 home made decaf cappucino
Calories for the day 2369. (Mainly as the calamari comes up as 700 calories), still though its bad.
I have restriction on big meals, so dont eat big. But in between having all this junk.
2369 bloody calories is dreadfull.
And today is not abnormal of late, I seem to be putting it awat.
Stupidly two days a go I had 2 cans of coke. The insanity is unexplainable and the toilet issues the next day was not worth it and I will never have coke again! Ever! As it was my downfall.
I am seeing the lovely Shaw Summers on 11 July for my hernia repair, once we have a date for the op, I will ask him if there is any chance he can do a tune up on my bypass, as I really dont want to be eating like this.
I suppose on a plus I have easily burnt a few hundred calories in activity today, I take stairs every where and have walked a fair bit. I plan to up my exercise so I will get there. I just have no food control at the moment and am concerned.
I know medically the position of my hernia affects my pouch and helps it empty very quick, so once sorted that alone should help.
Anyway I have no one to blame but myself and have to very very quickly get back on the wagon. After all tomorrow is officially only 9 months post op!

mayamoo said:
Ohhh and went shopping today New mulberry bag, Michael Kors watch and half of the zara sale :) its my you lost 6 stone reward!!! Had a lovely day :)

Jealousssssss! Good on you!! :) x

Welcome back Ryan :)

Breakfast - strawberries, raspberries and blueberries
Lunch - thai chilli noodles with chicken (only ate chicken pieces n peppers)
Dinner - salad, smoked salmon, krisproll and lf Philly,

Snack - honeydew melon

Breakfast - 30g start right with splash ss milk
Lunch - one wholemeal krisproll spread with lf philly topped with smoked salmon, peeled cuecumber, couple baby gherkins
Dinner - slow cooked minted lamb, all fat cut away, steamed carrots and white cabbage, desert spoon mash potato

Went to a summer fete today to see my nieces ride their pre schoolers float, was around lunch time only thing I felt I could have was plain strawberries, they had good quality burgers and high % meat sausages but food like that doesn't factor in my life anymore :) ate some of the berries and nieces polished off the rest. Had a sneaky peek at the scales today and happy with this weeks loss which will be confirmed tomorrow :)

Lost three pounds this week - its kinda my normal amount but im pleased as I have just begun my star week (why do sw call it that there is nothing twinkly and lovely about it?!) And I usually have a smaller loss the week before and a bigger loss after, also in to another stone bracket :) eleven pounds to go until I hit 100lb loss!! I am like a new person and massively grateful and thankful, my new life has started and its pretty damn awesome :) xx

Breakfast - cups of tea went to meadowhall :)
Lunch - pulled pork, roast apple, steamed carrots n cabbage
Dinner - slow cooked lamb with steamed cabbage and mint

3 sugar free sweets
One square sugar free dark mint chocolate

Last edited:
Breakfast - strawberries, blueberries and raspberries
Lunch - minted lamb, one new potato, steamed carrot
Dinner - minted lamb, cauliflower

Snack - slice galia melon

No where near enough fluids today and a mild faint episode at lunch with star week pains :(

Back