• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

^ Hope you are feeling better Mayamoo.

I'm on mashed stage now so thought I'd start adding to this occasionally again. My provider actually suggests to mix some crunchy and smooth things from 4 weeks but I've had a couple of rejections (egg!) since starting mashed so decided I'll put that off another week or two. Don't want to rush things.

B - 2 extra light cheese triangles and a babybel light.
L - Diet Protein powder shake - first time I tried this, didn't taste too bad and it has made me reach my protein requirements for the first time since my op. Also adds on a 196 calories, I'm not necessarily counting but when I put it on myfitnesspal to get an idea of protein/sugar levels my calories do seem on the low side, don't want my body to think it's starving and start storing my fat.
D - A couple of spoonfuls of carrot, swede and potato mash with a spoonful of low sugar/salt baked beens.
Drinks/Snacks - Another babybel light, tea, water and a half and half fresh OJ with water.

Think my provider did the same and called it crispy/mushy stage - I tried a melba toast and revelled in chewing! Chew to mush though and enjoy! Egg seems like it can be quite hard I think u do right to try again in a couple of weeks.

I don't feel too bad now thanks about to try and get my fluids up now my tea has gone down xx

Thanks for the advice. I shall get some melba toast to try next time I'm out. I have to admit I'm missing chewing. I'm happy to give eggs a miss for a bit longer too. Didn't enjoy that at all. Glad you are feeling a bit now, hopefully once you've drank some more you will feel 100% :) xx

Breakfast - strawberries,blueberries
Lunch - three melba toast, small tin ww tuna mayo, cuecumber
Dinner - one krisproll with lf Philly, pickled onions, Parma ham, olives and a mini mozarella ball

Snack mid afternoon fresh cherries (handful)

Breakfast - 30g start right with ss milk
Lunch - three melba toaat, small ww tuna mayo tin, cuecumber
Dinner - one dry fried egg, two slices grilled bacon visible fat removed, tbsp baked beans

Snack - packet ww chicken crisps

Not enough fluids yet but once my tea goes down so will the water :)

That sounds so good Lucy, could murder for something like that now rather than bleedin milk

Anth it will be so worth it won't be ling and u can reintroduce healthy versions of your favourites xx

Ohhh just seen the dress I bought for a bargain nine pounds in txmaxx is by designers damsel in a dress and retails at 169!! Bargainous - bought a 12 to slim into :)

Breakfast - strawberries, raspberries, blueberries
Lunch - three melba toast with lf Philly, three crabsticks
Dinner - Five radishes, four olives, piece sundried tomatoes, 2 small mozarella balls, eight cherries

Snack - ww roast chicken crisps

Ohh and joining gym with gym bunny friend on Saturday already booked in for toning class on Tuesday and zumba on Sunday :) I'm excited and can't wait to tone and boost my losses :) used to be a real gym bunny and feel relieved to be getting back to me :)

Last edited:
Breakfast - strawberries, blueberries
Lunch - three melba toast, lf Philly, two crabsticks, pickles
Dinner - baked haddock, salad, fage n garlic dip

Tea, NAS juice n water

Breakfast - five cherries, cup of tea after about 15 min
Lunch - 1/4 jacket potato, pork and stuffing
Dinner - steamed asparagus, baby corn balsamic glaze

Snack - 15 cherries

Joined my fitness pal, apparently had 440 calories today need to increase a wee bit.

Joined gym, first zumba class tomorrow afternoon and booked in for a couple more cardio/toning classes thus week

Thanks Chrisa, miss you on here - how's things going??
Things are going ok stayed the same this week just over 10 months post now, stillexercising but giving th gym a miss now have started to go out early on a amorning along the old railway line where we live to run/jog/walk bout 3 mile round trip takes bout 45 mins, 3 times a week, makes me reel very tired though some days I look worse than I feel, look pale and tired, still walking a alot especially on the days not out running, still trying to keep toned at the same time, just one big juggle really still eating ok, have something naughty now n gain but only very small amount of it. xx;)

Lost four pounds this week :) its my five month surgiversary today and I have lost 6st 9lbs so far!! I will def hit my 100lb loss target before my six month surgiversary in august, best thing I ever did and could smog Mr Ackroyds face off :)

First work out class at 4.30 today hope they have st johns on standby :)

I've been slacking on lathering on the lotions and potions so going to get into that again, also going to haVe salmon twice a week as that (supposedly) helps skin condition and then a toning class twice a week I want to get some reasonably light wrist weights for the classes so will kerp my eyes peeled

Survived zumba, loved zumba, booked it again tomorrow - amazeballs sang and danced through an hour of cardio n loved every second !!

Yes its just like a party isn't it but used to play havoc with my knees all the twisting n jumping, just have to find something you enjoy go with it n when it becomes a chore find something new. xx

Breakfast - strawberries and blueberries
Lunch - Tesco light choice chicken breast with cherry toms and onions (200 kcal) steamed tenderstem broccoli and a steamed baby corn
Dinner - baked haddock, steamed sugar snaps and baby corn

Snack - fruit smoothie carton

Zumba class completed, able to put more into the moves - exhausted!!@

Oh and have a date with the boychild wednesday (7 years my junior) Eeek we dated last year for four months but he hasn't seen me over 6 stone lighter lol

Enjoy tha date tomorrow night get your new dress on new handbag and matching shoes, go the whole hog. xx

Back