• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

I had a stuck mushroom the other day. I chewed really well but it stay there until the next day. Horrible feeling, hope it goes quickly for you.

Breakfast - Branflakes with raspberries
Lunch - Dairylea ritz dunker
Dinner - baked beans with mini hot dogs
Snack - mini baby bell light, crispbread with low fat feta, one with low fat pate.

Not the best day today, quite a bit higher in sugar than normal and a bit too much cheese but at least it's protein. Yesterday was better.

Breakfast - Scrambled egg with a crispbread
Lunch - Crackers and low fat pate
Dinner - chicken, gravy and sprouts
Snack - 2 crab sticks

I hope ur feeling better soon Hun, I never thought flood could get stuck with bypass. I'm so pleased I'm on here as I'm learning lots. Thanks peeps xxx

Felt much better about an hour after, gave up on food for the day and just concentrated on fluids - you go days feeling like you haven't had surgical help then every once in a while you get a reminder that you did!

Yeah plenty fluids when that happens if i fancy a slice of bread and its white n we have no brown seeded left thats how i have felt once or twice not nice feeling. x I was naughty the oyher night and tried to eat a snack size double decker sliced it up and had it with a cuppa took bout n hur to eat it slowly oh but i knew bout it sweats came and i means sweats have sweats quite a lot due to menopause as well as food, i felt unwell and lay down my pj's were ringing wet, round my boobs underneath right down to the waistaban of my bottoms my lisks of my legs behind the knees i was driping with sweat was like that for bout 1 hour made myself have a cuppa n a slice of toast n then it settled down too much sugar in the system then swilled down with tea me thinks body doesn't cope very well too much too fast then its gone and body is in shock. I looked like i had been chucked in the river with me jim jams on was terrible no more of them, will i ever learn, head still wants them body says not.xx
Today
1 slice of toast cuppa tea
grapes
1 warburtons pocket with ham
rice with veg n chicken
1 small ice lolly
tea, water low calorie unfizzy lemonade, rose wine tonight hopefully 2 glasses x

Just got in from doing food shop, strangest thing a fella asked me out whilst I was deep in thought about cornmeal porridge lol, totally random didn't know him from adam his eyeline actually asked my breasts out so unsurprisingly I said no thanks lol, might wear pretty dresses and sandals to do food shop more often, you never know the next one might be worth saying yes to :)

Wow you are doingwell with all these choices of dates. I ts nice to know that you don't have to be on your own if you don't want tobe and yes i understand no googoing out with someone who is going to talk to your boobs the whole time, it is funny though, typicla male really. x

I'm being asked but keep saying no I have no idea how to flirt anymore and am more than happy being single, I work ft and am at the gym 5/6 times a week i have my little routine and any free time us with friends or my nieces, don't know how I would fit in time for a fella! Xx

You'll find time for the right fella when it happens, the gym isn't the b all and end all you need a life, as well get the balkance and just see how good things can be, but you will know when the time is right good luck with that May xx

Wow check you out! Revel in it Hun and enjoy every minute xxx

Just got in from doing food shop, strangest thing a fella asked me out whilst I was deep in thought about cornmeal porridge lol, totally random didn't know him from adam his eyeline actually asked my breasts out so unsurprisingly I said no thanks lol, might wear pretty dresses and sandals to do food shop more often, you never know the next one might be worth saying yes to :)

a friend of mine met her fella the same way (note to self must make more effort out of the house )

LOL got asked out in Sainsburys till queue last Sunday shopping for my fiance's Sunday lunch!?! Asked for my phone number & said he'd like to take me out for drink. Puts a spring in your step doesn't it ladies? BTW said a polite thx but no thx. He he he.

i had a patient leave his mobile number if i fancied going out for a drink lol

Check you ladies out! Haha

Breakfast: Childrens box of rice krispies with just under 1/2 banana with Semi skimmed milk - left 3 tbs.
Lunch: Left over salmon and egg salad from last night with 2 crackerbread spread with phylli light.
Dinner: grilled chicken breast 3 chunks. 2 tbs Cabbage,onion,lettuce salad, tbs extra light mayo. 1/2 pitta pocket.

Drinks: 2 small cups of tea, 1 large fresh oh with water and 1 small fresh oj with water.

Snacks: 4 carrot batons with 2 ts low fat humus, 3 thin slices cucumber dipped in phylli light 2 slices wafer thin ham.

Feel so much better for eating like this today!

Nice to see more veggies in your menu Ana well done chick :)

Breakfast - half a portion banana cornmeal porridge
Lunch - salad with olives, feta and smoked salmon
Dinner - nume super salad with soya bean and butternut squash with seeds ate about half the tub

Snack - sugar free fruit drops x2, 1 x small Madeline

Check you ladies out! Haha

Breakfast: Childrens box of rice krispies with just under 1/2 banana with Semi skimmed milk - left 3 tbs.
Lunch: Left over salmon and egg salad from last night with 2 crackerbread spread with phylli light.
Dinner: grilled chicken breast 3 chunks. 2 tbs Cabbage,onion,lettuce salad, tbs extra light mayo. 1/2 pitta pocket.

Drinks: 2 small cups of tea, 1 large fresh oh with water and 1 small fresh oj with water.

Snacks: 4 carrot batons with 2 ts low fat humus, 3 thin slices cucumber dipped in phylli light 2 slices wafer thin ham

Feel so much better for eating like this today!

You are doing very well.

You are doing so well Anna. Really varied diet.

Breakfast - raspberries and diet protein shake not same time obviously.
Lunch - mash, gravy and lean mince
Dinner - a small lean pork medallion, broccoli and spinach
Snack - babybel light, crab stick

I read this thread every day what is start right???
I think I need to join you have read some of your menu and has helped me!! I have had bad food day today!!

Breakfast nothing
Lunch nothing
Dinner hot and spicy soup

3 large glasses of watered down cranberry/ blueberry juice 1 tea 1 coffee.

I think I need to put it down on here to see what I am doing and missing meals is bad!
X

Start right is a fibre based cereal from Asda with raisins and dates in it - its lovely :)

The more the merrier! I'm guilty of skipping brekkie sometimes but your loss will slow alllll the way down on one meal a day - make sure you feed your body xxx

Ok I shall have a look when I do my next shop!! I am fed up with weetabix but like a good girl I just ate 1!
I need to up my exercise!
All fun be back later to update my menu x

I read this thread every day what is start right???
I think I need to join you have read some of your menu and has helped me!! I have had bad food day today!!

Breakfast nothing
Lunch nothing
Dinner hot and spicy soup

3 large glasses of watered down cranberry/ blueberry juice 1 tea 1 coffee.

I think I need to put it down on here to see what I am doing and missing meals is bad!
X

Be careful about missing meals. I suffer (can't believe I am writting that) from never being hungry so really never want to eat but persevere to get good nutrition. My hair started to fall out but slowly stopping. My weight stalled but now kick started again due to eating more & of the right stuff. Good idea to list your daily menu, focuses you & also if you need help & advice guys on here can see wht you are doing & share their tips.

Back