• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Naughty naughty - no breakfast??

I know its bad, I was up late for meeting my sis shopping as its her birthday, I do normally have sonething! I'm worse when I'm off work for not having it,

Oh yes and ten (yes ten) dresses purchased in the sales three of which from monsoon should have been 380 and I think I spent about 200 total on all ten!! - got size 12s and 14s as long as I would be able to take them in so pretty - also got a couple to wear now in a 16 x

10 dresses you lucky girl :) and monsoon is one of my fav shops ! I'll have your size 16s when undont need them any more lol well done xxx

Lol the 12s are for my holiday to mexico :) - I do think there should be a clothing sale thread on here but I will be sure to let u know :) xx

ebay must make a fortune in sales fees from us losers lol

mayamoo your doing so well! To loose all that and to get down to a size 16 is AMAZING! Well done hun! So pleased for you x

I'm thinking of joining your daily menu if that is ok. I keep panicking I'm eating too much! I stop when I'm full am not sick or in pain after eating and i stick to low cal high protein. I'm thinking if I post what I eat then maybe y'all can give me an insight as to if I'm doing wrong or right lol. I'm so er...I guess paranoid about my bypass I don't want to break it lol xx

Breakfast: 2 egg omlette with 2 slices wafer thin ham and WW cheese inside. 1/2 slice brown bread toast with scraping of low fat spread.
Lunch: 1 tbs of boiled chicken breast misxed with a mustard and cider sauce and broccolli with 2 tbs mash potato with added milk.
Dinner: 1 chicken skewer medium leafy salad, 1 tbI low cal dressing.

Snacks: 3 french toast with low fat pate
Drinks: 1 cup of tea, 2 small cups of water, 1 small cup of pineapple and coconut juice watered down. 1 bottle of orange j2o watered down.

Last edited:
Hey Ana welcome :) you can post here if you like :) the only things I can think to suggest are to maybe watch your carbs - three slices French toast as a snack won't give you much by way of nutrition maybe try some fruit and this will be lower cal and a better source of vitamins and fibre for you :)

Breakfast - start right with ss milk (30g)
Lunch - sliced cuecumber topped with lf Philly and smoked salmon
2 slices wholegrain melba toast
Dinner - steamed salmon, steamed cauliflower, tbsp sweet chilli sauce

Snack - ten grapes
An hours zumba class done
Not enough water today will try to have plenty more before bed

Don't drink too much or you will be up all night peeing lol

I have been out to day with my parents for aday out,
B granola, ssmilk. glass prune juice
S 1 nectarine
L Carvery- turkey, 1 y pud, carrots, cabbage, cauliflower, gravy stuffing, never ate the roast potato, would have fitted on my little plate.
S 1 small cornet- naughty but nice
D tiniest piece of cod n 4 chips
S 1 slice of toast

water, tea.

funny food day but weather has been great. xx even had paddle in the sea. xx

Toby Carvery Chrisa?

yeah was lovely xx mam n dad don't go far these days and dad was fancyn it so i said well go so only me free to go with them, then t time he wanted to try the nu fishop at the coast we were at so mam n me just picked off his portion. lovely day even got a tan northeast coast even tha sea was warm x

I'm back up home (South Tyneside) in two weeks Chrisa.

Family should notice the difference.

Love Toby, great one in Cleadon

We were at Wolviston and we went to Seaton Carew, it was really hot we got a bit of sun burn they even had the kids paddling pool filled up quite a few on the beach and in the water. x I am sure tha family will c a big difference xx

Hey Ana welcome :) you can post here if you like :) the only things I can think to suggest are to maybe watch your carbs - three slices French toast as a snack won't give you much by way of nutrition maybe try some fruit and this will be lower cal and a better source of vitamins and fibre

Thanks hun, I'm off shopping tomorrom so I'm gonna stock up on fruit and veg x

Hi all
B all bran, 2 strawberries, banana, ss milk
S 1 small plum
L 1/2 small jacket pot, beans, cheese, 1 small sausage
D rice,onion,mushroom, chicken n sweetcorn (risotto)
Off out tonight so will have 3 or 4 vodka n diet cokes hence the rice for tea

tea, n water to drink

Evening all!
Breakfast: 2 eggs scrambled with 2 slices wafer thin ham, tsp WW cheese mixed in. 1/2 slice wholemeal toast. 3 cherry tomatoes.
Lunch: 3 crackerbread with phylli light cucumber and 2 slices wafer thin ham.
Dinner: Warm salmon and egg salad.
Recipe is here Hot-smoked salmon & egg salad recipe - Recipes - BBC Good Food I portioned it down from 4 to 2.

Drinks: 1 small glass water. 1 large cup of tea, 1 milky coffee, 1 large fresh oj watered down.

Hey folks x

Breakfast - 30g start right n ss milk
Lunch - 2.5 plain rice cakes, cuecumber and lf Philly
Dinner - Tesco finest chicken terriyaki and rice - ate two bits of the chicken a forkful of rice and I had a little salad (leaves, cue tom) food feels stuck barely ate a thing horrible feeling

Snack - five grapes

Not good mayamoo, I thought food only felt stuck with the band! X

Nope it can happen with bypass if the food is dry or u eat too fast, this def feels stuck painful, acidy and it makes me shudder, it makes it hard to swallow (excessive watery mouth) and you can be sick - not nice, I think it was some chicken too dry as I didn't eat the rice and sauce from the meal

Back