• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Could be years away for we get a wedding, his family still live in Nigeria n his mam n dad are gettn on a bit, neither fit for travel has brothers n sisters who are all married he is the youngest. My daughter isn't one for center of attention n money will be tight so won.t be to lavish or OTT not what she wants, but we'll see when they set a date, it is exciting though, who'd have thought i could be reasonably slim for my daughters wedding wohoooo xx

Aww chrisa how exciting you'll have to keep us updated. Great news Shelley about reducing you're medication I bet you're so pleased. Had my tooth out today, in a little pain but it wasn't too bad. No more pain for me now just pampering lol. Xxx

ooh so pleased for ya Dimond, that tooth can't give you much more pain now other than a sore gum for a little while be nothing like you had with infection though. Well you've had to do 2 horrible things what else can be thrown at ya now, the only way is up girl x Wondered where you were yesterday never saw any posts from ya, thought might be to do with your tooth. Yes lots of pampering for you now. xx

Todays menu

B1 hardboiled egg and 1 tomato chopped up and put into a wholemeal wrap.
S nectarine
L 1 dairylea dunker, strawberries
D 1 small dumpling, mince, carrots, cabbage n turnip from last night

tea, coffee water

Aww thanks chrisa, just pleased its all,over and done with. Thought I had posted yesterday! Days now are just morphing into 1 lol! Need to get my hair done, never left it this long to get coloured, grey is well and truly showing through now also need eyebrows waxing and I might even have a manicure ready for me returning to work. Can't wait to feel normal again! Have a good evening everyone. Food today = 1 slice of toast with LF Philly on, and a glass of milk. Starting to feel hungry now!!!!! Xxx

Thanks everyone. So happy to be keep making improvements.

Fantastic news about your tooth dimond. It must be such a relief.

Today's menu.

Breakfast - forget to eat so grabbed a dairylea Dunker.
Lunch - edamame and green bean salad with a garlic, chilli and soy sauce.
Dinner - roasted chicken, mix Veg and half a Yorkshire.
Snack - mini babybel light.

Breakfast - three melba, lf Philly n grapes
Lunch - three melba, tuna/sweetcorn
Dinner - Tesco lighter choices chicken breast with tomato n basil, half pack steam mixed veg

Tea

So glad to hear you got rid of that troublesome tooth dimond!! You must be feeling so relieved now!! Well it is my post op check at bournemouth tomorrow, and I am hoping they will say its okay for me to start back at the gym, as really need to up my exercise now that the weight is coming off albeit it slowly..

B 100ml Skim milk
L 3 crackerbreads 50gm turkey ham, & 25gm L/F philly
D 150gms healthy living mince made into beefburger & tablespoon reduced sugar baked beans
S 1 x L/F Laughing Cow Triangle
S pkt Quavers (totally bad choice)

Protein 87.5 - Cals 716 - Carbs 41.8 - Fat 19.5
Drinks 1 litre NAS Squash - litre water - cup black coffee - cup of green tea

Hope all goes well tomorrow Amanda, I'll be thinking of you ! X

Thanks dimond.. I have just treated myself to the most decadent luxurious thing lol!!! I am permanently cold since the bypass and really wasn't looking forward to winter one little bit. Well I just paid £100.00 for a heated duvet with (wait for it)....... CLIMATE CONTROL Lol!! I thought as I don't drink, smoke or even eat that much anymore then I might as well put the money into something that will keep me really cosy through the winter months... If it's as good as it sounds don't think I will get out of bed until spring..............xx

You make me chuckle Amanda! Nice one Hope you and you're heated duvet have a wonderful winter together lol xxx

It's called a dreamland sleepwell intelliheat double heated duvet!!! and I think it is going to very rapidly become my best friend lol!!!

Think we must all be cold since we've lost our insulation lol

Yep someone told me its because we are only taking a small amount of calories in so the body takes it for the body to function normally, but the heating is one of the last things so just like our old boilers doesn't work very well. xx

Morning all have just been weighed and lost another pound, it is slowly creeping to get below that 15, i am now 15 st 1lb its coming hope a stall isn't. xxHave had no bread n tummy seems ok so may be try it gain at weekend n see what happens. xx Have a lovely day all xx Enjoy the date tonight Mayamoo xxx

Well done Chrisa. You'll soon be there :)

Good luck with your appointment Amanda and I think I might look into getting one of the duvets too. I'm too always cold. Been wearing thick jumpers for 2 weeks already.

My weigh in day today too. Lost 3lb so have lost 100lb so far. I'm half way there in only 4 months! Happy Happy Joy Joy :D

Menu plans for today -

Breakfast - 2 mini babybel lights
Lunch - Squid and prawns in tandoori rub (M&S)
Dinner - Nando's! Never been before so not sure what I will have but obviously some chicken and I'll try and have some vegetable.
Snack - Pineapple.

Also off to the cinema tonight. Looking forward to fitting better in the seats as It's been a while since I've been. Have a good day everyone :) x

Hi, I have been following your brilliant thread for some time and even been pinching some of your menus, l have put on this week and started to lose my hair :( very worrying. Any of you been through this?

Back