• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Today's menu:
Breakfast 40g ready Break & 80ml SS Milk
Lunch 1 slice cheese on toast (white medium hovis)
Dinner 2 sausages and 40g Heinz Baked beans

Snacks 32 grams pringles (tutt tutt)
cheesy wotsits grab bag 36g
2 medium costa skinny latte
6 coffees with SS milk at home

Walked a good hour in total
calories, after walk deducted are 1551 (no pringles or wotsits and would have been awesome)
Total protein 85g

**If you are on myfitnesspal, ad me 'ryanrar'

Breakfast yoghurt n cereal sprinkle
Lunch - slice ham, pickled cabbage, one baby beet, cuecumber, three granary crackers, cuecumber slices
Dinner - fillet steak, one new potato, one piece cauliflower, slice Parma ham, eight olives, inch piece breadsnack - ten grapes, teaspoon soya beans, centimetre thick slice birthday carrot cake (elijahs birthday)

Tea, half small glass wine
Tomorrow I have the rest of my meal from restaurant lol portioned it up into two containers for me bless them :)

Smashing May, I am out at the weekend for a meal and will be bringing mine home to. The last couple of days I have had cucumber for lunch with philly on it is lovely and much nicer than crackers thanks for that idea and no carbs, my head thinks I have to have carbs every meal. Old habits die hard. x Oh n lost nutha 3 lbs today probably headn for a stall now has took me just over 2 months to lose a stone wohoo 14st 10 now, come on !!! x

Hi Chrisa i work at bishopgate surgery on a thursday not the hospital. It would be good to meet up with you in durham, We'll have to sort a date out. Sorry you are still having a hard time at work, maybe a change will do you the world of good!. Take care xxx

My food diary for 07/11/2012

Breakfast two tablespoons off porridge
Mid mor morning small milky coffee
Lunch at 2pm 1 laughing cow triangle light and 2 cream crackers
Mid afternoons snack fresh cranberry juice
Tea was 1/2 a can of hienz beef and veg chunky soup
Snacks cup off black tea and a plum
Been taking a litre off nas cordial to work and sipped every 30 mins
Well that's my sort off day 5 weeks post op this Friday

Congratulations that must have been some size baby Mayamoo, 10 stone and 9months. sorry i know my sense of humour can be a bit weird. xx Well done am chuffed for ya, you are youngwr than me I am fighting the middle aged spread at the same time as tryong to loose mine its difficult. x

Congratulations that must have been some size baby Mayamoo, 10 stone and 9months. sorry i know my sense of humour can be a bit weird. xx Well done am chuffed for ya, you are youngwr than me I am fighting the middle aged spread at the same time as tryong to loose mine its difficult. x

Todays menu-

B mssbb and banana
S 2 plums
L CUCUMBER N lf philly 1 pear
S banana
D MUSHY peas from last night
Off to our bible study group think we are eating there so guna av protein xx
tea and coffee
    • Share this post on
    • digg.gif
      Digg
    • delicious.gif
      Del.icio.us
    • technorati.gif
      Technorati
    • twitter.png
      Twitter

mayamoo said:
Today I am nine months post op and TEN STONE DOWN IN WEIGHT!!! WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP

Congratulations!! That's brilliant Mayamoo :)

Today's menu
B - 2 x WW bacon medallions, poached egg.
L - 2 x wholewheat Melba toast, 2 slices of pastrami, 30g Philly light, 15g cucumber.
T - 100g fillet steak, 50g steamed veg, 75g low fat pepper sauce.
S - 6 grapes, Sainsburys low fat mousse.

Tea x2, coffee x1, 2 pints of NAS squash. 45 min walk. I managed 57g of protein today. How much should I limit my carbs to a day please ? Today I had 20g.

Congratulations maya! That is amazing. Well done hun, you've worked so hard and deserve your success! Xxx

My last full day today. don't want to come home to all the rubbish that awaits me and will be scared to see how much I weigh.

Good news that my cousin baby was born today. Evan David, 9lb 2! So a new baby in the family will be exciting enough to make It worth coming home.

I'll start posting menus and let you know my weigh in results on Sat. Hope you're all well. 'see' you soon xx

Congratulations maya!! what a fantastic achievment, and you have worked so hard and stayed so committed you deserve every pound!! congratulations on the birth of your cousin shelleymarie, hope you had a great last day of your holidays.... Don't mention middle aged spread chrisa!!! I also have an ongoing problem with that, hence the rigid exercise regime. I run 2ks now 3 times a week, and the gym 4-5 times for strength training and cardio.. But at my age I'm probably fighting a losing battle lol...
Great news today!! Went to bournemouth for my 12 week checkup and first blood tests, and they weighed me, and I have lost 4lbs, and its a day before my official weigh in, but have recorded it anyway, cos doubtful I am going to lose anymore overnight.. But very very pleased. The dietician said I have lost 23lbs since my last appointment in september so a really good result and a bit of motivation to keep plodding on..
Really hoping that somehow I can shift 4 more lbs next week to get into the 14 stones, that would be great..

B 100mls skim milk & L/F cheese triangle
L slice roast beef and a tomato
D 100gms poached smoked haddock & 50gms cauliflower
S 2 crackerbreads & 20gm L/F philly
S L/F mousse

Protein 67gms - Calories 420 - Carbs 26gms - Fat 11gms
Drinks - 25gm protein shot - 1 litre water - litre NAS - 2 cups coffee - cup green tea

Calorie intake really low today, but was out at the hospital and just didnt feel very hungry when I got home either...

Congratulations!! That's brilliant Mayamoo :)

Today's menu
B - 2 x WW bacon medallions, poached egg.
L - 2 x wholewheat Melba toast, 2 slices of pastrami, 30g Philly light, 15g cucumber.
T - 100g fillet steak, 50g steamed veg, 75g low fat pepper sauce.
S - 6 grapes, Sainsburys low fat mousse.

Tea x2, coffee x1, 2 pints of NAS squash. 45 min walk. I managed 57g of protein today. How much should I limit my carbs to a day please ? Today I had 20g.

hi Paula,

i have the same problem with carbs -i've no idea what i should or shouldn't be having.

advise from anyone would be gratefully received

many thanks

congrats Mayamoo

a fantastic achievment in 9 months

great dedication and hard work

Thanks guys :) very very pleased, I'm a size 12 in most things now and so much more comfortable.

Breakfast - yoghurt n sprinkle cereal
Lunch - leftover steak, veg
Dinner - leftover steak, veg, two minu meringue nests
Snack - five strawberries, ten grapes, thin slice carrot cake

Tea

Well sounds like we all having a blast, Mayamoo you are really doing very in all area of your life thats fantastic.

Amanda well done on the weightloss, and the new exercise regime you are really putting in the effort pleased all was well at hospital.

Shelley Marie, don't worry too much about holiday weight you might not have put on at all. Congrats on cousins new baby. Pleased you sound as if you have had great time, am wel gel xx

Paula I never count grams or calories just go on portions, my dietician says 2 - 3 portions of carbs a day. Some days I have 1 portion each meal because carbs have always had an important part of my meals and old habits die hard. It is only this week I have tried Mayamoos trick of havin glf philly on cucumber and guess what it is lovely, think I have had that for lunch 3 days running now, so that is 3 days I managed not to have carbs for my lunch. For me this is the hardest, O can't eat loads of them but still feel like i'm missing out when I don't have them. My problem is if i have a dry sandwich or wrap etc i will need a cuppa with them because they are soo dry, can't digest them without a drink so tend not to bother with them now just odd occasion.

Well done Dino you are going great with your weight loss xx

Dimond dunno where you are tonight but I know you are doing just fine, keep doing what you have been doing and you will achieve great things. xx

Take care all xx Apologies to any one I have missed out it is the middle of the night I have been to bed and am up and awake now so here I am xx Have a great Friday and a cracking weekend xx

Thanks chrisa, I can't get on every night but last night I was busy filling in app forms. Well done maya you have done brilliantly, Amanda I'm going to follow you and start the gym, I think I need to now, Paula & mark you both are doing so well. Keep up the good work and. Shelley I bet you havnt put on! So pleased u had a fab holiday. Hope you all have a fab weekend xxx

Been a while since I have written on here

b. slice of wholemeal toast with a laughing cow blue cheese triangle
l. ww beef hotpot
d. grilled flat mushroom with homemade chilli

snacks - banana , and will have some cheese/crackers later

drinks - three large skinny latte's , three tees

Full of busy at min with the move but trying to eat better/more often.

Once moved plan on swimming/gym

Menu today

B msbb with spread
S little box of raisins
L 1 DAIRYLEA DUNKER, strawberries
S banana
D mushrooms, tomato, n chicken cooked in oven

Treat night had small piece of a crunchie delicious whole bar is bout 180 cals so had bout 1/4 needed a treat tonite

tea n water x

Am so lucky as I don't crave chocolate at all anymore. Do still crave sweet flavours but can satisfy this with sweet fruits or sweetened homemade yoghurt. Allow mysel a treat sometimes too though.

Back