• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Have you tried upping your calories slightly? I don't lose if I go under 1100-1200! It might be worth trying a week with a wee bit more to see if that triggers a loss.

Have you tried upping your calories slightly? I don't lose if I go under 1100-1200! It might be worth trying a week with a wee bit more to see if that triggers a loss.
I haven't tried that yet because my provider said between 800 and 1000 cal a day and I don't want to go against their guidelines, but may have to give it a go.

I like the tesco snack packs of fruit for kids packed lunches. Grapes, apple and pineapple. Been out for lunch today with friends.
Breakfast - multigrain bar
Lunch - bit of pate on mouthful of crusty bread followed by a "baby Parmo" which is chicken with cheese and other fatening stuff on it. Loved it his it was a really small portion. Had about 5 skinny chips with it. Yummy.
Tea - having macdonalds grilled chicken wrap.
Not too healthy day but really enjoyed the food out!

I was just going to say the ready prepared sliced pineapple in super markets is lovely. It's usually always ripe and it's really is a god send for the digestive system. Very good for you, will give you more carbs in a healthy way and packs with vitamins for your immune system too :)

Oh man, I fancy some pineapple now!

My friends took me for some retail therapy today. Im a size 18 now, yay. Bought some super skinny jeans in primark, wasn't sure I could pull them off. Asked hubby when I got home for his opinion - "yeah they look all right, keeps everything in place". Charming.

B: Skinny cappuccino (Costa)
L: 1/2 jacket potato with Chilli and cheese (Spudulike)
S: Left over yorkshire pudding and beef.
D: 1/4 pizza with salad.
P: Banana and yogurt.

Men! lol. Congrat's on going down a size. One of my favourite bits of all this :)

Mmmmm pineapple! I haven't had that in ages. I'll have to give it a go. Here's today's menu.

B - Fage with grapes and strawberries.
L - Warburtons crumpet with marmite & laughing cow.
T - Home made lasagne ( came back up )

Drinks - tea, coffee, water, nas ribena.

Encouraged by my new size 16 knickers from m&S (perfect fit). I am trying to go a bit back to basics food wise, as I think I've been a bit carb-indulgent recently.

Todays menu:

B: 2 rashers bacon, 1 poached egg and mushrooms
S: Med skinny cappuccino.
L: Small Jacket potato with Tuna and sweetcorn mayo.
S: Small Banana.
D: Beef egg fried rice.
P: Sugar free jelly.

Because I had so much jelly on the pre op, haven't had it much since. But it occurred to be that it could be my friend - its full of protein, and it will up my water intake. Dont know why I didn't think of it before really.

Because I had so much jelly on the pre op, haven't had it much since. But it occurred to be that it could be my friend - its full of protein, and it will up my water intake. Dont know why I didn't think of it before really.

Didn't realise this? What type of jelly do you buy please?

:)

Didn't realise this? What type of jelly do you buy please?

:)

I get the Hartley sugar free sachets. Got so many left over from my pre op 8 months ago! One sachet makes up a pint of jelly, different flavours differ slightly in their values. I've made the blackcurrant one up for tonight, and the pint contains 6.8g of protein and 1.6g carbs. Not bad for 36 kcals!

Today's menu.
L - 1/2 a whole grain chicken, bacon & sweet corn sandwich.
T - home made chicken fajita.
S - Fage with grapes & strawberries. 1 dark choc digestive.

Drinks - Tea, coffee, water, nas ribena.

Hi
Breakfast- elevenses bar
Snack - banana
Lunch- homemade chicken wrap
snack - noughts and crosses crisps and a babybel
Tea - chicken tikka

Hi all, hope you all have a lovely weekend. Here's today's menu.

L- Leftover chicken fajita.
T - 2 x brockwurst with dry fried onions, cheese & tomato ketchup.

Drinks - Tea, coffee with 1 tsp of agave nectar, water, nas ribena.

Starting at the gym on Tuesday, so I'll be upping my exercise :)

B- ham toastie, 1 slice bread
S- skips
L- chicken and bit of relish
S- fruit loaf, thin slice
D- chicken, sweetcorn, beans
Juice and coffee

Looking forward to hitting the 100lb mark.
My skin is starting to head south, I dread what it will look like after another 75lbs gone.

Hi again

Have to say am finding things a little easier...... I am/was vegetarian.... but in March this year I started eating some fish...... my diet has changed because of this, obviously, and I do believe that fish is helping me to eat less.... I don't get hungry as often

anyway, thanks to everyone for posting their menus, it does help :)

Today

Tuna and baked beans
Salmon, green beans and one new potato
A bit of Mornay sauce
apple n cinnamon yogurt

Last edited:
had a good day today with eating a wide range of food so feeling quite positive for the future.

Breakfast Fage with baked figs and honey
lunch 1 egg omelette with ham and mushrooms
dinner small portion of home made lasagne with salad and coleslaw
snack 1 pear
drink = plenty

still hoping that I will dump at some point!!!

Back