• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Oh well done Shelly! And Happy Birthday Paula!

B: Protein cookie. Milky coffee.
S: Cream cracker with philly.
L: Chicken noodle soup.
D: Mozzarella and chorizo puff with minty bean salad.
P: Protein cookie. Milky coffee.

Today's menu.

B - Fage with grapes & strawberries.
L - Bacon, lettuce & mayo wrap.
T - Beef Bolognaise, 6 pieces of gnocchi, 1 slice of garlic bread.

Drinks - Tea, coffee, water, nas ribena.
Exercise - 25 mins interval training on treadmill, 10 mins interval training on spin bike, 30 min Abs class.

Happy birthday Paula! Hope you bought yourself a teeny tiny party dress ;)

I have actually Yve. I bought a little black and gold shift dress (size 12). When I looked at it, I thought it would be too small, but it fits with a little room to spare.

My head is still struggling to catch up. I asked for a psychology referral at my follow up appt today. I'm hoping that will help :)

Wow that's amazing honey :) you'll have to do a glam shot when you're wearing it :)

That's great Paula heres me guna be chuffed with a 18-20 if its fitted. Wel gel girl and you still have plenty time I am now well over the 2 years. I have lost a couple of pound since starting this new project over the last 4 weeks as I have these blooming antibiotics for my eyes and have to fit them in an hour before food or 2 hours after on an empty stomach stopping the snacking and lot more walking. Can't do much more exercise than that otherwise am crippled with me knee. Had an x ray and its only wear n tear but after a night out dancing takes me couple of days to recover usually with voltarol gel its gud stuff and amitriptaline to help me get some sleep or its like toothache. went back up to 14 st 13 3 weeks ago back down to 14st 11. Saw some of my old work mates yesterday who made my life a misery in my last job before I was made redundant in March this year. Some spoke some didn't I put a lot of bad memories to bed that is over now has taken me a long time but my ex boss departmental that is never even spoke the last day so I made a point of going over as we left give her a hug and told her lifes too short its a bad day she said thankyou and off I went. How brave was I it felt good not to be soft thye can't hurt me anymore now xxxxxxxx

Just ignore them chris, they aren't worth your time or worry. You've done so well and you've been a fab friend to me and lots of people on here xx

Here's today's menu.
B- Fage with grapes & strawberries.
S - chocolate tea cake.
L - Chicken, bacon & salad wrap (1/2).
T - Beef bolognaise sauce, 1 slice of garlic bread.

Exercise - 1 hour Zumba class.

Absolutely Chris, you are a wonderful person who gives nothing but support. So much better than those people xx

Me three Chris :) you are so amazingly supportive.these people aren't worth your time and it was so forgiving of you to hug your old boss.

Thank you all just had to finish it all off and get it outta my head once and fro all. A colleague of mine in September said Chris you are too nice, I thought there was something to it and was wary of you being too nice but he said I see that is just the way you are no ulterior motives. he said I think you just need to be more assertive. Since that day it has gone through my head and I know he is right it is very rare I would refuse to do anything and would always put myself out to do whatever. I have tried to be a little more assertive since moving to this new project 4 weeks ago. I t takes some settling in to somewhere new but think I am now. Had a busy couple od days earlier this week but they were good days and I FELT AT HOME AND SETTLED AGAIN probably different again when I go intonight but we will see. So now I have sorted out all those horrid months of hurt and hate I can be me again the whole me but also a new assertive me that will be that door mat no more the weightloss has helped as well. Thank yu all for your support I have appreciated it and will continue to do so for a long time to come. xxxx Have agreat day all and an even better weekend, Shelley you need your room padding out girl case you should do ya self more damage haha xx

You are very gracious Chrisa, and it sounds like its settled some demons for you. So sad that people are suspicions of people being nice though!

Today's menu.

L - leftover chicken, bacon & salad wrap.
S - Breakaway biscuit.
T - Steak with truffle butter & endive salad @ Jamie Oliver's (came back up :-( )

Drinks - Tea, coffee, water, nas lemon.
Exercise - 30 mins walking.

Hi all,
Sorry its late just got home from a family gathering.

Saturdays menu:
Breakfast:
1 x Crumpet with cheese
And a peppermint tea

Snack:
Grapes and a yogurt

Lunch:
Jacket potato with tuna and sweet corn and mayo. (homemade)

Afternoon snack:
1 bourbon biscuits and a handful of nuts

Dinner:
Steak
Homemade coleslaw
Salad
Chickpea cous cous

At the party i had 1/2 a mint cornetto and half a mini homemade jam tart

Water, peppermint tea, protein shake, milk and coffee

X

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Yesterday's menu.
B - Crumpet with marmite & laughing cow.
L - Hot n spicy fridge raiders.
S - Flat white coffee with s/f caramel syrup.
T - Ham, mushroom, cheese & onion omelette.

Drinks - Tea, water, nas ribena.
Exercise - 2hrs of walking.

Today's menu.
L - Salmon, asparagus, 1 new pot, parsley sauce.
T - Chicken salad.
S - Two finger Kit Kat.

Hi all todays food

B 1 SMALL SLICE NIMBLE TOASTED 3AM
9AM 1 GINGERSNAP
L shepherd pie with carrots, cabbage, turnip
s grapes
D pasta with veg in sweet n sour sauce

tea, water still fitting in my antibiotics it is akward. xx

Hello everyone, it's gone a bit quiet here again. Here's my menu for today.

B - Fage with grapes and strawberries.
L - Leftover salmon, asparagus, 1 Anya potato & parsley sauce.
T - Same as above.
S - 1 home made welsh cake. (So bad :-(. )

Drinks - Tea, coffee, water, nas Ribena.

Hi not posting food today as have gone off track on carbs big time. But have made homemade soup and casserole for tomorrow so will post a (hopefully) good day tomorrow. X

Todays menu:
Breakfast:
Granola with natural yogurt
Snack:
Pack of monster munch
Lunch:
Cheese and onion sandwich on msbb
Some cut up fresh fruit
Dinner:
Mini roast, slice of turkey, half a roast potato, stuffing, Yorkshire pudding and peas and gravy
Snack:
Handful of nuts
1 choc biscuit

Water, nas squash

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Todays menu: Breakfast: Granola with natural yogurt Snack: Pack of monster munch Lunch: Cheese and onion sandwich on msbb Some cut up fresh fruit Dinner: Mini roast, slice of turkey, half a roast potato, stuffing, Yorkshire pudding and peas and gravy Snack: Handful of nuts 1 choc biscuit Water, nas squash Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi what is msbb, I have seen in wrote so many times?

Back