• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Sorry didnt upload grrrr lol x October 13 - look huge compared to hubby!! June 7th - girls weekend away feeling fab! x Wot the....... sorry about size of pics, make me look bigger!! still getting the hang of site oops x
Can't believe how great u look and young!!!

Im am at goal and have been for the last 5 months and im 26 months post op (in fact I've lost slightly too much as i was told at the hospital in Wed) The goal for me was 11 stone and i weigh 10.5 so 1/2 stone under. I have had a very lucky experience in terms of, loosing weight, i lost descent amounts each week, i never had a gain and i never experienced a stall, only now is my weight stabilising and I'm playing around between10 stone 7 and 10 stone 11 for a few weeks now.. (Thank god) really don't want to loose any more!! Ive attached a before and now pic for you to see, but as people say everyone is so different, my pouch is really quite tight and my portion sizes have and still are very small. Good luck with your journey and don't stress, providing you follow your providers rules you will be well on your way to your new you!! Xxx Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Amazing! You look fantastic xx

Joanne what fab legs you have, you look great. Italian rose you look beautifull so pretty, so have u exercised much to not have any loose skin?

Thank you guys!! However apologies for the TYPO in 16 months post op, not 26 months!!

I haven't trained much as it was making me loose too much so was advised by my GP to stop.

Well done to all you others, you are also doing so well!!

xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thank you guys!! However apologies for the TYPO in 16 months post op, not 26 months!!

I haven't trained much as it was making me loose too much so was advised by my GP to stop.

Well done to all you others, you are also doing so well!!

xx

Am I hearing you right, very little training and still very little loose skin? Wow how lucky are you, your skin must have great elasticity (unlike me after having 3 kiddies!!!)

B: forgot
L: wrap with chicken salad
S: 2 slices lean ham
D: 1/4 chicken breast and vegetables with a bit of pasta

Todays Menu:

Breakfast:
4 Cracker wheat crackers with Brie

Lunch:
A ham sandwich with tomatoes and lettuce
A banana and chipsticks

Dinner:
Roast chicken, daulphinause potatoes (sorry cant spell it) with green beans and a corn on the cob
A vanilla mullerlight

Snacks through out day:
1 piece of gammon, pack of pombears, very small piece of home made cake, and 1 piece of chocolate brought back as a souvenir from butlins!!

Happy Sunday evening xx

Not posted for ages. Going to start tomorrow. New start, healthier eating. Planning to have;

Breakfast
3x go ahead biscuits and banana
Lunch and snacks
Ham and cheese salad
Strawberrys
Snack
Skips
Peach
Tea
Lasagne and roast potatoes and salad

Hot choc instead of sweets and crisps. If I write it down I may stick to it. Already made pack lunch and tea.

X

Todays Menu;

Breakfast:
Weetabix Cereal Bar and a Fruit Corner yogurt, Milky Coffee and 2 x Forceval

Mid Morn Snack:
Banana and a hand full of nuts

Lunch:
Warburton Thin Half with ham and a little butter, and another half of Cheese and Marmite
later on: Chip sticks and a Toffee Muller Light followed by x2 Ferrous Gluconate

Mid Pm Snack:
Peeled Apple, Plum and a little box of Raisins (wont eat it all)

Dinner:
Creamy Potatoes, a salmon fillet herbed and spiced with green vegetables (Broccoli, green beans etc.)

Before Bed: Glass of Milk and 2x calci chews

Hello all,
todays menu
B 1 WEETABIX SS MILK WITH STRAWBERRIES AND 1 BANANA
S 2 DIGESTIVES
L 2 X MINI FRUIT SCONES WITH SCRAPING SPREAD AND LEMON CURD
D BUBBLE N SQUEAK 1 FISH PORTION BREADED
S GRAPES

TEA, COFFEE, WATER

THATS THE PLAN SO FAR

Not posted for ages. Going to start tomorrow. New start, healthier eating. Planning to have; Breakfast 3x go ahead biscuits and banana Lunch and snacks Ham and cheese salad Strawberrys Snack Skips Peach Tea Lasagne and roast potatoes and salad Hot choc instead of sweets and crisps. If I write it down I may stick to it. Already made pack lunch and tea. X

Stuck to it! Very happy. Had 2 plain biscuits also.
Have caterers in at work tomorrow so bit stuck but will attempt better choices. Back to 11.01. Did her down to 10.10 at 1 point so that's my goal. X

Hi ALL todays menu

B 1 slice wholemeal toast with spread
L PIECE OF MACKEREL WITH smoked flavour and garnish with 2 cold new potatoes
d going to be a 2 egg mushroom omelette and some strawberries

s- pom bears. banana

tea, water

possibly couple of biscuits later on I am in nigh shift. uuuggghhh hate it. I want to eat when I am there.

Morning everyone! This thread seems rather quiet...

B: 1 scrambled egg on 1 slice of toast
S: apple, some ham
L: Mini l/f houmous, 5x crackers, mini babybel
S: L/f yogurt
D: Homemade quorn curry with a few wedges

Yesterday
B: nothing
L: ham sandwich
D: 1/4 spagetti carbonara ready meal with carrots and peas
S: 50g prawns,100g fage, half a tea cake

Yes I have noticed it has gone quiet,
B 2 SMALL SLICES WHOLEMEAL TOASTED WITH BUTTER N MARMALADE
L SNADWICH WITH 2 SMALL SLICES WHOLEMEAL, HAM AND PEASE PUDDING
S BANANA
D CHICKEN SALAD

WHATEVER I SNACK ON AT WORK (NIGHT SHIFT)

3 CUPS OF TEA UPTIL LUNCH TIME LOT SMORE TO GO NO DOUBT X

Good for you Ceecie, love your hair am trying to grow mine it has its own curls an kinx but will take me an eternity to get it like yours but that's my ultimate goal xx Keep up the good work we all have blips and stops n starts. xx

I always used to post, but now I'm all pregnancy eating, its not exactly typical stuff.

But for old times sake, here's todays:

B: bacon sandwich
S: dried apricots, hazelnuts and pumpkin seeds.
L: sweet and sour chicken mini fillets with extra pineapple.
S: snack size eat natural bar and 2 jaffa cakes.
D: homemade turkey nuggets with salad.

B: none
L: 1/2 a wrap with chicken and lettuce
D: 1 sausage with tablespoon of mash
S: bit of ham, 100g fage, 1/2 teacake

Back