• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

weegie

B: half a Danio mixed with 100gm Fage 0%
L: small flatbread, 5 slices of pastrami, rocket and mustard
D: Taco shell, 170gm home made chilli, 17gm cheese, spoonful fage 0%, 50gm sweet and crunchy salad with a teaspoon of balsamic dreessing.
S: milky coffee made with 250ml ss milk

Kcals: 808 Protein: 63

Wondering if I am having too many carbs, doesnt feel like it, might pots whole daily totals here

Attachments

• image-3996689710.jpg
    image-3996689710.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

weegie

B: milky coffee with 250gm ss milk
L: M&S bangers and mash mini meal 200gm
D: Sesame king prawns & rice salad with a teriyaki suace. 205gm from M&S << blummin lovely
S: 1/2 Danio with 100gm Fage 0%

Kcals: 686. Protein: 60

Last edited:

weegie

B: Readybrek gingerbread, 10g oats, 200ml ss milk
L: M&S mini meal, Roast beef and potatoes
D: Lidl - River Cobbler in sweet chilli sauce, 100g sweet and crunchy salad and 10ml balsamic dressing
S: milky coffee made with 250ml ss milk

Kcals: 836 Protein: 68 Carbs: 78

Note: dinner I managed to eat all of it, normally half that salad and fish would fill me. Weird.

Last edited:

Caroline jess

Monday

Chicken and veg soup
Bite of a roll and butter
Grapes

Bite of a burger patty, bite of chicken, 1/4 of a potato waffle , carrots

160g tuna w/sweet corn and light mayo (2 servings)

Coconut fage yoghurt
Baby bel
Apple

1036 cal 83g protein 35g fat 96g carbs

Caroline jess

Today

Syntrax protein squash

Half small burger patty, carrot sticks, baby bel, 1 slice of ham

Ribeye steak, 1 new pot, garlic mushrooms cooked in garlic butter, carrot

Slice of cheddar, Apple, fage and strawberries

Glass of prosecco (small)

974 cal 80g protein 42g fat 55g carbs

Butterfly_lady

Brekkie:
1/2 pot yogurt
3 grapes cut up
tablespoon special k granola
1 date chopped up
ate 3/4 of it

Lunch
2 wafer thin slices of ham
1 tomato
spoonful h/made coleslaw

Dinner
Half hard boiled egg
2 wafer thin slices ham
2 spoons sweetcorn
Mixed salad

Snacks
Melon cubes
1 rich tea
6 grapes

excitedbutnervous

B: milky coffee, 220ml SS milk L: Small flatbread with6 slices pastrami, rocket and mustard D: half a river cobbler with 100gm baked beans S: 5gm blanched almonds Kcals: 529 Protein: 45

Watched a really interesting program on nuts the other day on Food Unwrapped. By all accounts your body cannot physically absorb all the Kcals from whole nuts so only about 60% of the Kcals (I think it was) are acutely absorbed. So hopefully the 300 cals is more like 200 x

Last edited:

weegie

Watched a really interesting program on nuts the other day on Food Unwrapped. By all accounts your body can physically absorb all the Kcals from whole nuts so only about 60% of the Kcals (I think it was) are acutely absorbed. So hopefully the 300 cals is more like 200 x

Whole nuts? I chewed em to death ;) lol

Joking aside, thats interesting. I expect you meant cannot absorb? My 2 meter bypass is supposed to do that .. I have my doubts some days. :(

excitedbutnervous

Not sure how it works with a bypass, but it was a very interesting program. Channel 4 my have it available still on ONDemand. :)

Yh meant cannot, so edited :)

weegie

B: 1 and a half boiled eggs with 120g bak2d beans
L: small flatbread, 5 slices pastrami, German mustard and salad
D: About 80g of cauliflower rice, same again home made bolognese sauce, 30g garlic bread :)
S:

Kcals: 623 Protein: 48 Carbs: 47

Last edited:

weegie

B: 1 and a half boiled eggs with 150g baked beans
L: missed, i.e. late breakfast
D: Lidl - River Cobbler with lime chilli & coriander dusting, 85g sweet and crunchy salad and 15ml balsamic dressing
S: 2 chunks of Dairy Milk with crunchie bits :eek: , 1/2 a Danio with 100g Fage 0%, 22g cheese later << snacky evening

Kcals: 783 Protein: 61 Carbs: 52

Last edited:

Kar8858

Reading this I am actually envious you can have so much variety in your meals...they all sound amazing! I had those m and a mini meals months back but it was a total waste of money..I loved the dumpling one but a few fork fulls and I was stuffed..the gingerbread ready brek sounds good though..I might look for that x

weegie

Reading this I am actually envious you can have so much variety in your meals...they all sound amazing! I had those m and a mini meals months back but it was a total waste of money..I loved the dumpling one but a few fork fulls and I was stuffed..the gingerbread ready brek sounds good though..I might look for that x

The price for that I guess is a slow weight loss.. On an average of 860 kcals a day groan. We can't win chuck. Either way we have to take what we were given and work with the bummin thing.

Ps try Home Bargains for the Readybrek. Everyone else seems to have stopped doing it :(. Think the packs were 'dated' but they were only 69p lol so I cleared the shelf. :D There is a chocolate one too but not tried it.

weegie

Not sure how it works with a bypass, but it was a very interesting program. Channel 4 my have it available still on ONDemand. :) Yh meant cannot, so edited :)

I watched one on iplayer about Brazil nuts, didn't see anything about how they were absorbed, unless they edit the iPlayer one to fit in. All those annoying adverts.

weegie

B: 1/2 Danio and 100g Fage 0%
L: Lidl Cod & broccoli Mornay followed by small slice of seeded bread with 10g scrape of peanut butter
D: rest of the Cod Mornay as it has 2 servings. 50g sweetcorn
S: small Slice of multi-seeded bread with 50g lean chicken breast

Kcals: 810 Protein: 81 Carbs: 63

nothing really made me full today. Have used up most of me kcals and an evening alone to get through. :S

Last edited:

weegie

B: readybrek, extra 10g oats and 200ml ss milk
L: small flatbread, 6 slices pastrami, sweet and crunchy salad and German mustard
D: cajun chicken, steamed broccoli, half a large baked potato, tspn dill pickle
S: 1/2 Danio with 100g Fage 0%

Kcals: 915 Protein: 90 Carbs: 108

Last edited:

CANKSTER

Thank you all for posting this, gives me loads of ideas x

weegie

weegie

B: readybrek, extra 10g oats and 200ml ss milk
L:
D: 70g lean roast beef, 1/3 baked potato, sweetheart cabbage, 50g yorkshire pud and 40ml gravy.

Kcals: 799 Protein: 59 Carbs: 98

weegie

B: 1/2 Danio with 100g Fage 0%
L: M&S king prawns and rice salad in teriyaki sauce
D: lean roast beef, Moroccan couscous, roasted red pepper

Kcals: 804 Protein: 89 Carbs: 65

** day planned ahead.. see how that goes lol

Last edited: