• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

weegie

No internet yesterday.. hence late update

B: readybrek, oats, 200ml ss milk
L: M&S king prawns and rice salad in teriyaki sauce
D: homemade steak burger, baked beans
S: Arla protein yogurt blueberry - yuk, bring back the Danio and Fage, eating this was a chore. Oh well I've tried them now. My protein count was high without this.

Kcals: 895 Protein: 98 Carbs: 77

robina

I love the strawberry arla, cant stand the blueberry

weegie

I love the strawberry arla, cant stand the blueberry
it has put me off trying any others, tbh I dont like anything strawberry flavoured unless it us fresh strawberries. Will stick to half a Danio mixed with 100g Fage. :) I was just experimenting ant they were on offer for 65p on Sainsburys.

weegie

B: missed
L: beef teriyaki salad bites M&S
D: River Cobbler in sweet chilli sauce, baked beans
S: M&S Sesame king prawn and rice salad in teriyaki sauce

Kcals: 706 Protein: 52 Carbs: 47

Last edited:

robina

it has put me off trying any others, tbh I dont like anything strawberry flavoured unless it us fresh strawberries. Will stick to half a Danio mixed with 100g Fage. :) I was just experimenting ant they were on offer for 65p on Sainsburys.

65p in sainsburys? Guess where im going on my way home lol

If youve found something you like then yup stick with it. Nothing worse than looking forward to a new find and its just horrible

weegie

65p in sainsburys? Guess where im going on my way home lol If youve found something you like then yup stick with it. Nothing worse than looking forward to a new find and its just horrible

Yes, half price until the 15th. They only have strawberry and blueberry.

robina

Just went to my local sainsburys and they only had blueberry. Boooooooo

weegie

OK back from hols can log again..
Yesterday
Brunch: 2 boiled eggs, baked beans
D: river cobbler in lime, coriander and chilli coating with baked beans ( ate only half of this)
Snacks: 25 gm cheese, half a danio with 100g Fage0%, 2 M&S Belgian truffles.

Kcals: 778 Protein: 57 Carbs: 51

weegie

B: half a danio with 100g Fage 0%
L: 2 boiled eggs and a crumpet ( surprised I ate most of this )
D: lean roast beef 50g, small green salad with 10ml balsamic dressing
S: small flapjack, day's treat - Aldi Rocky Road

Kcals : 844. Protein: 48 Carbs: 81

Last edited:

weegie

B: readybrek sachet, 10g oats, 200ml ss milk
L: 1 and half boiled eggs, crumpet < still carby :( but house is bare
D:
S:

Kcals : . Protein: Carbs:

Last edited:
Back to logging!
Today:
B: cheese dipper - ran out of time, had to clear up dog pee, so grabbed first thing from fridge. Good job it wasnt a cauliflower...!!!
S: Persimon - Im VERY into these at the moment!!
L: Watercress, coriander and cashew salad. Babybel.
S: Muller light
D: Not quite sure yet, I know I dragged some Pork Mince out of the freezer, so depends on if its defrosted!
May have a digestive biscuit, mid evening, or a piece of fruit. Ive found that if I dont eat one, or soemthing, I wake up in the middle of the night with a rumbling tummy,a nd then cant get back to sleep...

pooh71

Back to logging! Today: B: cheese dipper - ran out of time, had to clear up dog pee, so grabbed first thing from fridge. Good job it wasnt a cauliflower...!!! S: Persimon - Im VERY into these at the moment!! L: Watercress, coriander and cashew salad. Babybel. S: Muller light D: Not quite sure yet, I know I dragged some Pork Mince out of the freezer, so depends on if its defrosted! May have a digestive biscuit, mid evening, or a piece of fruit. Ive found that if I dont eat one, or soemthing, I wake up in the middle of the night with a rumbling tummy,a nd then cant get back to sleep...

I have some porridge or weetabix before bed. I find I need to have something too. X

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Today-
B: 3x Weetabix & s/s milk
S: Persimon
L: Babybel, Mullerlight, satsuma
S: Satsuma
D: Might have quorn curry, and homemade wedges - if not, it will be baked beans on toast

Been a couple of years since this thread was used - am SO glad I posted on it, as Ive had a read through, and am going to *try* and get back on track. So, this week I am doing the milk diet - on day 2 so far, and, to be honest, its kinda easy. Come the weekend, I will be posting my daily menus. Anyone care to join me?

fjsinc

I used post on this religiously lol. The forum seems so much quieter than our day. I only swing by once in a blue moon. I'm doing WW and lost 11lb in 4 weeks, really enjoying it as quite bariatric diet friendly. But above all it's the accountability that I need. I hope you are well.