• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cadburys High Lights or Options

The only other reason I can think you've been told not to have any caffeine is if you have any heart problems. My last two ECGs have both shown up slight arrhythmias and each time I've drunk a fair amount of coffee the morning of the ECG (as I usually do).

Since the last one I've cut back to just one cup of normal coffee each morning (to wake me up) then moved onto decaff. I have my pre-op tomorrow so I'm only going to drink decaff in the morning and see whether they are still present on tomorrow's ECG.... assuming they perform them at the pre-op(?)

The only other reason I can think you've been told not to have any caffeine is if you have any heart problems. My last two ECGs have both shown up slight arrhythmias and each time I've drunk a fair amount of coffee the morning of the ECG (as I usually do).

Since the last one I've cut back to just one cup of normal coffee each morning (to wake me up) then moved onto decaff. I have my pre-op tomorrow so I'm only going to drink decaff in the morning and see whether they are still present on tomorrow's ECG.... assuming they perform them at the pre-op(?)

I suffer from angina, so that could be another reason why they said step away from the caffeine.

Good luck tomorrow xx

I was told no caffiene on the pre-op diet and I'm trying to carrying it on post op. I've had the options drink and it was fine...made it with milk to increase my protein. Not as nice as when it's made with water though. Also, can't drink very much really so it goes cold half way through...LOL.

Hope you find something yummy to replace that coffee x

Back