• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

cajunbypass signing on for the ride.

cajunbypass

Hi guys just got signed up and I am ready to share my journey with everyone. I am from Louisiana and am 30 years old. I schedule my surgery on wed. I will be having the RNY gastric bypass procedure. I am 5'6" tall and weighed 324 lbs. on my initial visit to my Surgeon. I am now 306 lbs and I am already starting to feel better.

Hi and :welcome: to WLS, its great to have you here.....good luck with your upcoming surgery, heres wishing you a pain free recovery too :D XX

Hello and welcome! Sending you all the very best wishes for your surgery.
Grace xxx

Hello and a very warm welcome to you. You don't have long to wait for your surgery so quick start asking all the questions you need :) xx

Thanks guys I appreciate the comments. I do have a fair deal of experience as both of my parents are 2 years post op. Where I lack is the hands on experience. This should be quite the journey. Be sure to follow me on Facebook and YouTube. My username there is cajunbypass just like on here.

Hi Cajun

Good luck with your operation xx

Nicky xx

All the very best of luck to you on your wls journey.
Love and hugs xxx

Back