• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The day has finally come... 11/12/2010

The best of luck to you both. I very nearly ended up having my surgery at parkways on Saturday too but Mr Kumar was only able to do 3 bypasses on the day. (I was due to have my bypass at heartlands yesterday but there were no beds, so I am back home in N.Ireland). As Laura said.. Mr Kumar is a lovely man and an excellent surgeon, so you are both in brilliant hands.
I am really looking forward to hearing how you get on xx

i will let you all know how i get on or get my wife to
do you have to carry on with the diet ?

rich

that would be good Rich. Yeah I am gonna stick with the diet (no point in undoing the hard work). Although I will have my xmas dinner!

Take care and the best of luck (although you wont need it!)

Richards bypass went well and he is now sleeping it off. I think Nichole is in the room opposite him.

Wishing you both a speedy recovery.

thats great - give them my best wishes x

Hope the op went well for both N and R. Let us know how you are getting on and best wishes for a speedy and pain free recovery.

hi all not in much pain just wind and a dose of the runs but i was warned about that

i have been told i can drink pop milk tea ect and also soup but dont want any thing yet

thanks for all your support

Rich

Pop!!!! You are the lucky one . . we were told categorically no fizzy drinks. Still find it wierd how advice changes so much from one team to the next! Glad you are recovering well and keep in touch with updates! Mel

sorry no fizzy drinks,
i will by trying a glass of milk today still only drinking about two pints of fluid in 24hrs
must say i feel realy quite good today just a bit sore and a little wind

rich

Phew . . glad about the pop bit Richone . . dont want that little pouch exploding!!! Keep up the fluids and dont worry too much about everything else and you will soon be back feeling A1 !!

Back