• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

calories or listening to band.

MrsPill

My Dietician said right at the beginning that they'd like me to get to a point where I'm not obsessing about food and counting calories & I'm not even thinking about food very much & still losing weight & I have to say over the past couple of days I haven't thought too much about food at all & I haven't calorie counted either yet I know I've not eaten very much but I've eaten protein first. It's quite liberating actually & its happened quite naturally & it sort of feels different.....like calmer, turned a corner. I suppose the real test will be the scales on Saturday!

Hi MrsPill,
I'm having my band this Saturday and my consultant told me the same thing. He even told me to get rid of my scales altogether. Definitely, need normality around food so will follow your footsteps and hopefully will feel liberated too. Take care. xxx

Well shining star- its taken me a long long time to get here. July 14th 2011 to March 28th 2012! I needed to change so many things - volume, eating crap, emotional eating...but I can honestly say that this week its not even been a concious change- I can feel myself becoming skilled at it but choosing protein first. Wierd isn't it! But you need to wait for the restriction- it took me until Feb this year the get it right. Trust your dietician. Mine deserves an OBE!!

My dietitian said the same but agree with Mrs pill can only do this with restriction. So would keep an eye on things until then otherwise you ll be heart broken if you can eat lots or not loosing weight straight away

Back