• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How much food/calories

Tinsel

Hi, I'm currently logging my food on my fitness pal, just wondering on all the big losses people, what types of food do you mainly eat, and do you all count calories, if so what's your limit? I'm currently trying to keep at 1200 but not seeing a loss, so looking at dropping to 1000? What tykes of losses should I expect to be getting with a band?

I personally wouldn't drop to 1000 as your body may start storing fat if it seems itself to be starving. Cut down on refined carbs like bread and pasta. Fill up on protein and speed foods. Plenty of lean meat fish and pulses veggies and fruit x

I agree with weight loss dreamer, I dont count calories but have increased the protein very little bread , rice, pasta trying to eat more veg and drink more water but do have the odd treat seems to be working

I had my best losses around 1200 calories but still can lose at 1600. Best definitely to focus on lots of protein and nutritious foods ... It's a lifestyle change x best of luck :)

Hi, doing ok I've had 2 very busy and social weekends but I've lost 1 pound and had some fill taken out which has resulted in me being a bit little miss piggy!! (Only a little though) it's just nice being able to enjoy texture again without it permanently getting stuck!

How are you doing?

That's brilliant a loss even though you've been having some treats I'm good thank you! Feeling positive about things x x

Back