• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

can anyone tell me

cherry

the best hairloss tablets to take well what i mean is this best vitamins for hairloss..... or for hair!!! boots have some new tablets in but the 76 quid!!! oooo and guess what else ive spied some tablets that make you tan!!!! but there so expensive xx

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
Morning Kelly, its worth remembering that only some people suffer hair loss and even then the amount can vary. I myself didn't suffer any but i always took Boots own skin.hair and nails tablets they are very reasonably priced. Another tip my hairdresser gave me was try not to worry about hair loss as apparently if you do there is a scientific reason that worrying will make the loss worse. Nver tried taning tablets mind you xx

shelbell

Proudly maintaining
You can get selenase (selenium) and zincasol (zinc) on prescription from your GP if hairloss is an issue. It is more of an issue in bypass patients though due to malabsorption. If sleeve/band patients get hairloss it is generally due to rapid weight loss, like you get with cambridge diet etc, and will right itself soon enough.

I had hair thinning, but as I have masses of hair to start with I actually enjoyed it. Saved me a fortune in having it thinned at the hairdressers! Mine lasted about 6 months, then started to grow back. I had zinc and selenium prescribed, but didn't take them as I couldn't tolerate the taste. When it started to grow back I decided to get it all cut off though, as I had a lot of short wispy hairs which looked daft.

cherry

thanks sweetpeas, xx

RoseA

This is my biggest dread - my hair has always been in tip top condition and is lovely and shiny - but I don't have a lot of it so if I lose any it's gonna show ! I have had zinc on prescription since the op and have been taking Horsetail capsules from Holland & Barrett for the last month or so. I was going to buy their high strength silica complex for hair, skin & nails, but it contains some of the things I'm already having on prescription and warns against exceeding the recommended daily dosage. Here's a useful website which might help you...
www.stophairlossnow.co.uk/vitamins