• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

?????? CAN ANYONE

BlueDiamond

Hello there

just a question i would like to ask, i have lost some more weight recently (8 lbs in 11 days) and i have noticed i seem to be a bit cold from time to time..........is this normal???? Continue to carry on??? Or just a passing phrase etc and why the coldness etc???

Any information would be gratefully received.

Thank and all the best - mejulie x x

hi julie since my weight loss im always cold, i always have the heating on ect, alot of people feel the same way, i suppose its just down to us losing our insulation.

liz x

hi this is normal as you have lost a lot off you fat that has kept you warm for so long it does get better but i do still feel the cold more now x x x

I'm feeling the cold alot lately which is unusual for me as I'm usually having hot sweats. I normally have all the windows open no matter what the weather but just recently I'm going round closing them and putting the heating on. If this is due to weight loss then my heating bills will take up the money I save on the food bill lol.
Big warm hugs to you mejulie xxxGaynorxxx

HI I'm new to this forum. I was banded at the Priory last Monday and cannot get the heat into me.Love all the chat here I've never done anyhting like tis before and you have all be so informative its great.

Im sitting here freezing my wotsits off at the mo but I think its as much to do with the lousy weather as anything - too cold for June me thinks!

get ya thermal knickers on ladies :D

SISTAPanties-OPENWEB.jpg

:giggle:i have a pair for everyday of the week but ive lost fridays :eek:

Someone once told me it take 5 years to aclimatise to a new country, and I believe Thinland's a lot cooler.

Hiya
My mum has had problems with her wait for 20 years now it has increased over the years - since she lost her husband when she was 30 then my brother 5 years later. she has tried all diets under the sun, she just comfort eats.
she admitts that this is a problem as she is 5ft and weighs 0ver 16.5 stone she has high blood pressure also and artharitis - she is 55
I told her i would research the gastric band and things for her. i did email a woman but she did not help much - could you explain to me the types and what follow ups there is etc
what price and where it can be done, i dont know anywhere in northern ireland that does this. thanks in advance for your answers and information
donna

Back