• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pain straight after band?

Did anyone get a slight tightness in the chest area on the same side of the port? I can breath fine etc it just feels slightly tight and my heart is pounding...could I just be panicking?

Can any new banders please tell me the name of vitamins they are taking cause can't get soluble ones anywhere? Thanks x

Im a bypasser but i think you're allowed bassets soft and chewy vits, might be worth a shot if you cant find dissolveable

X

I was told as a bander we don't need multivitamins like bypasses do, but yes if u want to, the soft n chewy ones r fine!! Ps. I had the tight chest feeling too it does go just try and chillax xx

I had the heart racing too it calms down after a week or so well it did for me anyway. Vitamins rise I take the boots liquid children one. Just normal multivitamins hth x

JO28172 said:
I was told as a bander we don't need multivitamins like bypasses do, but yes if u want to, the soft n chewy ones r fine!! Ps. I had the tight chest feeling too it does go just try and chillax xx

Jo I am major panicking and I don't know why. I keep getting flashbacks of the hospital, I think it has really messed up my head. Gonna stay at my parents house today and see if I feel any better, fingers crossed... I'm doing my bf's head in cos I'm up all night and he can't sleep, so I will give him a break tonight...but I feel like I'm going to lose it as I just can't sleep, this is a nightmare I didn't think it would be this hard x

Back