• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

can I have scrambled egg on stage 2

BEXS99

Loves this site x
Hi can I have scrambled egg on puree stage if do it sloppy?

Yep give it a try some of us struggle with eggs in any form but that can be a day to day effect one day it doesn't work for you but another they slide down beautifully. Add a little sugar free tomato sauce as well & it makes for a beautiful meal.

Think 1 egg will fill us x

Who many weeks u now hun, I start mine stage 2 tomorrow, what u been having x

Im 3 weeks post op tomorrow, i been having salmon/gravy/white sauce and mash with pureed veg eg broccoli, carrots, swede etc! Or ill have shepherds pie....i mince the mince and put it in the oven like a pie with low fat cheese, or ill have cod in white sauce with pureed veg, or mash and gravy, fish pie etc! I also had corned beef in a tomato sauce, sounds yuck but tasted lovely, with pureed broc and mash! I have realised that i can eat the salmon and cod without pureeing it, i just mash it up in the sauce or gravy as i go along as it flakes naturally and wen i chew it, it becomes mush anyway. This morning i had the yolk in 1 egg and it was the same quantity of egg i had with 2 wen i removed the yolk! lol. So i think ill have 1 egg now and get the iron from the yolk.

I just had corned beef and mash mashed together, never had to puree it as went sloppy with gravy, tasted so nice - felt restriction as felt it rather high up in my tum like it was going to come back up, do you get this xx

yeah i get like a trapped burp, it was nice to have some food though will try the fish in sauce next x

Hi Bex,
glad to know u r moving onto the next stage...... I really like the fish pies but can only eat a small portion.

Hi Jen

its lovely to have normal food hun, hope your ok xx

Back