• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can u eat to much protein

Tinkerbellx

I was just wondering, can u eat to much protein. More curious than anything. Today i have had 91% protein 177 % calcium and a total 1176 cals. X

Yup you can what ever your body dosn't use will be stored as the dreaded fat x I dont think you have had too much though x

Sugar I am rny today was first day according to my fitness pal that I have eaten that amount ..... Norm only 50-60 max. Better start shoving more down me then x

its difficult to get that much protein in with just food i tend to drink alot of milk......trouble with hat is though it can push up the saturated fat.
Don't quote me but i think we only absorb around 2/3rds of what we eat xx

I highly suggest around 60 grams. My friend had 100grams protein a day and caused herself kidney damage!! 100 grams is WAY too much. Most surgeons say 60 but if you malabsorb a lot more or arent losing weight then 80grams is ok

My friend had the bypass by the way, and was working out everyday so thought 100grams would be fine...it wasn't!

Back