• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

band port

jlb5686

hi im just wondering if I will be able to feel my band port under my skin. the idea of it is freeking me out a bit x

how many scars are there? I watched one online and it looks like there would be a few? is it disolvable stitches x

ow glued that seems better. thanx for the info at least I know what to expect now (10days and counting) x

It's the port that gives me the willies! Too late now, it's sowed somewhere in me! xx

I can feel mine and with weight loss it's visible and you can feel it through the skin even with gentle touch. Because it's also moved over 2 inches higher every time I bend over it hits and goes under my rib cage.

I'm used to it but sometimes it can be really tender and sore, they said I can have it moved, but would have to pay for further treatment. But I'd rather be 11 stone lighter and feeling a port than where I was....although it's not and still isn't an easy journey

I can feel mine and its above the biggest scar. It's only really uncomfortable if I try running!! I have 5 scars and lots of little ones round them as I had staples!! Xx

Back