• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

cant believe how stupid i've been

soozy

HI folks

Went for my last appointment today hoping for my surgery date. Well its been a disaster. I have put on 3kg since last June therefore no date. I now have to loose a stone by end of April to get a date for surgery. My own fault I know but somewhere along the line I thought I had to loose weight by my surgery date not my last appointment. Unfortunately I was made redundant in December after 21 yrs and with Christmas went to pot. So this is just a message to anyone else new try to stick to your weight otherwise you will be put back by another four months like me. I should have been given my date for April now I will be lucky to get a date in July.:cry

Last edited:
HI folks

Went for my last appointment today hoping for my surgery date. Well its been a disaster. I have put on 3kg since last June therefore no date. I now have to loose a stone by end of April to get a date for surgery. My own fault I know but somewhere along the line I thought I had to loose weight by my surgery date not my last appointment. Unfortunately I was made redundant in December after 21 yrs and with Christmas went to pot. So this is just a message to anyone else new try to stick to you weight otherwise you will be put back by another four months like me. I should have been given my date for April now I will be lucky to get a date in July.:cry:

I am so sorry to hear that hun. That's the thing about trying to lose weight, sometimes life gets in the way, and completely throws you off track. Try not to beat yourself up about it! Chin up, keep moving forward and good luck!! xx

im really sorry to hear that, soozy! :( I feel like im in the same boat at the moment. i have been told i need to lose weight before they give me a date and although i keep trying.. i keep failing! i worry so much that i wont have lost any and they wont refer me for the surgery.

So sad to read this I would have thought that they should have taken in account what has happened to you in the recent weeks and given you a pass instead of saying lose the 6 k they want you to lose 3x that!
It can be done with willpower and the thought of getting a date as the end goal I wish you good luck

Oh sweetie massive hugs! Now for the tough love - come on!!! You can do this!!! You want this, you need this, and you have to work for it!!! xx

Hi Victoria

Well we can do this - we just have to pull ourselves together and look to the future. I am back on the diet just need to keep myself in the mind set xx

Back