• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I could get used to this private lark!

Helen louise

If only I had the money!

Rung today to book my consult for the 24th sept & already have my op date of 12th October!

I would have been lucky to get an appointment at my local surgery by the 24th :eek:

My experience was similar, I could have had my surgery 2 weeks after my initial appointment, as it was, it had to be a couple weeks more to fit in with work schedule. And I could get used to the private treatment too . . .shame we couldn't take advantage of the menu while in LOL

I was lucky enough to have my op in a private hospital and it was a great experience, the care was second to none, the whole place was like a well run hotel and the menu that I had a peek at even though obviously I couldn't eat anything from it sounded delicious. And to cap it all I got a private room with free view and wifi.
Of course I'm sure the care in an NHS hospital would have been every bit as good!

My experience was similar, I could have had my surgery 2 weeks after my initial appointment, as it was, it had to be a couple weeks more to fit in with work schedule. And I could get used to the private treatment too . . .shame we couldn't take advantage of the menu while in LOL

Hi Kat, noticed your weight loss this week, brilliant, well on track for your birthday target, keep up the good work, Liz xx

Back