• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can't face eating

LeighZ

I'm sure there are similar threads so my apologies for asking but i am having to set my alram 5 times a day to make sure i eat. I feel bloated all the time and either eat and cant drink so become dehydrated or drink bwteen meals and cant face eating.

A basic days food is (following what i was given in hospital)

B'fast
1/2 weetabix with milk

snack
small yoghurt

lunch 3 icecubes homemdade chicken or bean and bacon soup

snack
pureed fruit about 4 tbsp

dinner
3 ice cubes pureed hot pot or similar with 1 ice cube pureed potato

Trying to drink as much water as i can between meals, sticking to the nothing for 30 mins before and after rule.

Am exhausted, no energy at all and constantly bloated and uncomfortable. I am sure it wont last but am getting a little concerned and irritated about it

Im with Bomber,It will be a while till you feel like eating normally.Your head hasnt had time to catch up with the major surgery yet.i cant stress how important it is to remember that.You heal outside very quickly and the inside can take many weeks to start healing and feeling normal.I would say about 3 months to feel ok with food and the new eating pattern.The energy will kick in then,you are only eating enough to exist not for burning energy.I have bags of energy now,went to bed at 3am this morning and was awake again at 6!Went to the gym and walked home,yes me 56 was 19st and a couch potato!

Back