• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can't stop crying?? :'(

laurajlucy

I do not know what has come over me. I was fine this morning but these last few hours have seen me flying into inexcusable rages and crying my eyes out over nothing!! And I can't stop :cry::cry::cry:

Hugs xx I can't see your stats as I'm on my iPad but I'm sure it's just hormones hunny x

For the past 2 weeks I could cry at the drop of a hat

How about having a nice bath and a hot choccy? Xxx

Thanks hun. I am 8 days post-op. Had a google around and looks like it might be post-op blues! Hope it passes soon. Can't cope with it xx

oh Kellie :( (((((hugs))))) hope you feel better soon xxx

Arhhh I can totally relate then!

I'm 4 weeks post op and Im only just getting over the blues. I started to feel better when I could eat more normal food like cottage pie etc.

Hold on in there! The pain will pass too xx

Hi Kellie, im 6 days post op and i had a huge wobble when i came home from hospital, i was told its perfectly normal and that there would probably be a few more to come, i think its only natural what we/our bodies have been through. Really hope your feeling on top of things soon hunni. xxx

I do not know what has come over me. I was fine this morning but these last few hours have seen me flying into inexcusable rages and crying my eyes out over nothing!! And I can't stop :cry::cry::cry:

Hopefully it'll soon pass for you and you can feel a bit better.

Take Care hun

Andy x

I had my break down on the 3rd week post op,it just started from nothing and lasted for three days, emotionally felt really bad. Been absolutely fine since. Hope it hoes soon,sending my hugs to you xxx

take care love.

:553: hi kellie thought i would send you these. could not find any flower. hope you feel better soon hunny you take care and i think also nice hot bubble bath might help with some hot choccie:):)

Kellie, sending hugs to you :gen126:, the blues do pass, I am 8 weeks post op tomorrow, and I get really stressed and cry for no reason (I thought it was to do with my hormones!!). You will get through this.

Sending you love and hugs

Emma xxx :flowers:

*hugs*

I've been going through the entire spectrum of emotions this past week. Am now 3 weeks post-op, and the first 2 weeks were just spent with my body recovering from the physical side of it. Now I'm back at work and eating almost "proper" food I'm starting to feel like I'm going a bit crazy. Have been crying at things at the drop of a hat, and go from elated to almost angry for no reason :-/
Think the recent unseasonal weather hasn't helped, I'm really sensitive to the seasons and get SAD, and my body is trying to work out what's going on atm. Never thought I'd be happy to see the back of the sun *lol*

Kinda glad to hear I'm not the only one going through it atm. Misery loves company, eh? :) xxx

Aww bless you keep you chin up xx

Awww hun it is like having lost a loved friend you are grieving the loss and comfort from a best friend (food) BUT life is going to get better now and its time to be kind to yourself xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bless ya Kellie! you and your body have been through a lot in the last week and your hormones will be all over the place. Take it one day at a time. it can only get better. You've had the comfort of your mum over the last week too, so dealing with life on your own with the kids I'm sure must be draining. Put a weepy movie on and get it all out your system :). I'm sure it will pass real soon. take care xxx

Back