• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Not the reaction I expected !

Yeah she'll be ok when I'm done I guess, and yes she's worried, she thinks I'm gonna die lol she's a strong headed little madam and she's always right, like her dad lol

from me phone :D[/QUOTE

sounds just like my eldest & her dad ....tho don't tell her that , she goes mad lol !

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Hugs to you sweetheart ... there will always be people who won't see our side of this but am sad your daughter is one of them. Can sort of see why though, knowing about her dad ... she must be scared. Just you go on to prove to her it is the best thing you could ever do for her & YOU... we are here to support you 150%, babe xxxx :)

Awww thank you honey :) xxx

from me phone :D

Hahaha bless em :) xxx

from me phone :D

That is lovely Denise ... so glad you are more confident & hope you have a fabulous day at your sons wedding next year. My children have never known me slim ... slimmer but not slim & although there are no guarantees I will ever achieve 'slimmness' per se, I will have a damn good try. One of the things my son told me was that he had never felt embarrassed by me in the least & was always proud I was his mum. So much has come from my shot at getting this operation, not least of all knowing just how wonderful my babies are. xxx :)

My son and my daughter have never showed any sign of embarrassment at their "big mum" so I guess it was just me becoming more conscious of my size/weight and because of developing health problems I decided it was time to do something and so glad I did now.

My son and my daughter have never showed any sign of embarrassment at their "big mum" so I guess it was just me becoming more conscious of my size/weight and because of developing health problems I decided it was time to do something and so glad I did now.

Strange how we project our own insecurities onto other people & just assume they are viewing us the same way we see ourselves ... luckily this is often not the case ... what a learning curve this is xxx :)

Back