• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Caren is all done & dusted, phew !!!

well done caren glad all went well xx

Thanks for letting us know Denise, send her all our love....and Caren so glad that you're all done, cant wait to watch your success...you truly deserve everything x x best wishes

Great news!!

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

Fantastic news....now start heeding all that advice that you've given out to others, plenty of r&r, safe flight home xxx

Thank you for the update Denise :D So happy for Caren!! :D welcome to the shiniest spot on the bench Caren!! Xxx

I have hoped this day would come for this kind, funny, lovely lady who really deserves to be successful in her quest for a healthier lifestyle - Caren I am over the moon for you and wish you a speedy recovery xxxxxx

So glad your done and dusted hun,now get your soon to be skinny ass on the bench!

I have hoped this day would come for this kind, funny, lovely lady who really deserves to be successful in her quest for a healthier lifestyle - Caren I am over the moon for you and wish you a speedy recovery xxxxxx
:)Well said:)

awww look how much support u have u deserve it. well done and wishing u a speedy recovery and safe trip home. xxx

Awww thank you so much everyone!! You are all so lovely, I'm so lucky to have you all and really don't think I could have done it without you all, especially my lovely friend twink :) im back from icu and feel really well, must be all those good wishes :) off for a kip now, thanks again, oh and I hope you had a happy birthday yesterday twink mwah xxx

from me phone :D

That's great news...She deserves all the success.
Thanks for letting us know
Andy x

Awww thank you so much everyone!! You are all so lovely, I'm so lucky to have you all and really don't think I could have done it without you all, especially my lovely friend twink :) im back from icu and feel really well, must be all those good wishes :) off for a kip now, thanks again, oh and I hope you had a happy birthday yesterday twink mwah xxx

Good to see you back on here Caren :)
take it easy now and for once do as your told!!!!!!!
xx

Lo Darlin :):) lovely that you are well enough to post, sugar. Thank you for your card & birthday wishes ... wot a lovely lady you are to think of that when you were going through so much :):) Rest now sweetie & get ready for your homeward trip ... sip til your lips get tired, lol ... speak to you later, peanut, mwah xxx

Lo Darlin :):) lovely that you are well enough to post, sugar. Thank you for your card & birthday wishes ... wot a lovely lady you are to think of that when you were going through so much :):) Rest now sweetie & get ready for your homeward trip ... sip til your lips get tired, lol ... speak to you later, peanut, mwah xxx

Do you call her Peanut coz she's as nutty as a fruit cake?

Happy Birthday by the way xx

Back