• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Catch up

BigDave99

a second chance at life
Have been away from the forum for a few weeks as my iPhone was in Hospital and I never seem to get chance to use the pc.
Just a quick update I have my consultation meeting 2nd august at spire Manchester been told I will get my surgery date at this appointment so finally we are moving.

Take care everyone

BigDave

Awwwww that's fab news, u will have to let us all know what date u get.

Awww no what happened to the iPhone xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Have been away from the forum for a few weeks as my iPhone was in Hospital and I never seem to get chance to use the pc.
Just a quick update I have my consultation meeting 2nd august at spire Manchester been told I will get my surgery date at this appointment so finally we are moving.

Take care everyone

BigDave
Hi I also have my consultation meetind with the doctor on 2nd aug at the spire manchester. what a coincidence lol 18.05pm is my time and i really hope to get my date for the op then. Please keep in touch and let me know how you get on. Maybe I will see you there x

Hilaryjj said:
Hi I also have my consultation meetind with the doctor on 2nd aug at the spire manchester. what a coincidence lol 18.05pm is my time and i really hope to get my date for the op then. Please keep in touch and let me know how you get on. Maybe I will see you there x

Lol. I am in at 5pm, what a coincidence. I was told he wold give us a date at the meeting so fingers crossed for both of us

BigDave

I was the same excited for the new me bit worried about hospital n the op, but the excitment out ways the worry. Not be long till ur counting down the days xx

Haylz6 said:
I was the same excited for the new me bit worried about hospital n the op, but the excitment out ways the worry. Not be long till ur counting down the days xx

North shields sounds like you are travelling a long way for this meeting. Will look out for you on Tuesday

BigDave

BigDave99 said:
North shields sounds like you are travelling a long way for this meeting. Will look out for you on Tuesday

BigDave

Awww no am not coming to the meeting sorry If I gave that impression, am just 2 weeks post op n want to let u know that the feelings u have are normal xx

Haylz6 said:
Awww no am not coming to the meeting sorry If I gave that impression, am just 2 weeks post op n want to let u know that the feelings u have are normal xx

Sorry Hun, I mixed you up with another member. It must be time for bed

BigDave

Hilaryjj said:

Great I will look out for you on Tuesday, you can't miss me just look for the fat bloke. Picture on my profile.
Take care and good luck.

BigDave

Brilliant Dave, good luck, Karen x

Great I will look out for you on Tuesday, you can't miss me just look for the fat bloke. Picture on my profile.
Take care and good luck.

BigDave
Hi I will look out for you ............which doctor are you seeing I think mine is called mr bart decadct I have looked at hisprofile and he seems ok. Good luck and I will let you know if I get a date lol x

Hi I will look out for you ............which doctor are you seeing I think mine is called mr bart decadct I have looked at hisprofile and he seems ok. Good luck and I will let you know if I get a date lol x

Hi Hilary,
Good to meet you this evening only wish I had more time to stick around for a chat, hope your consultation went well and things are moving for you.
He gave me a date of the 22nd August and now I have to hit the liver reducing diet as hard as i can, not looking forward to that, but it is all to help make the operation safer.
Please let us know how you got on.

BigDave :553:

Hi Dave nice to meet you too and I am sure we will meet again as my date for op is also 22nd aug and as you say its the liver diet now and I am not looking forward to it. But counting down now so good luck to both of us. If you are on facebook please add me as a friend if you want. look for me as janet james x

Awwe Janet and Dave - 'wot a lovely couple you make' !!! Shame you will be separated on your actual date - unless it is a mixed ward LOL! You can meet up for a quick walk of the halls though. It will be nice to have a friendly face to buddy up with.

Good luck with your milk diets too, it has been very hard sometimes, I think I am stir crazy with the milk, but only 4 more pints for me now. All the best to you both.

penguina said:
Awwe Janet and Dave - 'wot a lovely couple you make' !!! Shame you will be separated on your actual date - unless it is a mixed ward LOL! You can meet up for a quick walk of the halls though. It will be nice to have a friendly face to buddy up with.

Good luck with your milk diets too, it has been very hard sometimes, I think I am stir crazy with the milk, but only 4 more pints for me now. All the best to you both.

Good luck for your operation keep in touch I will be thinking of you. I start mine 9th august the date is getting nearer. I'm sure we have the same feelings, excitement and worry but just think healthier slimmer people we will be. Good luck and best wishes luv kaz x

Just wanted to say good luck on the milk diet and your op. I start my milk diet 9th august. How are you finding it? My date is the 24th august 2011. I wish you much luck keep in touch luv kaz x

Hi Dave nice to meet you too and I am sure we will meet again as my date for op is also 22nd aug and as you say its the liver diet now and I am not looking forward to it. But counting down now so good luck to both of us. If you are on facebook please add me as a friend if you want. look for me as janet james x

Hi Hillary
That is fantastic news, got my letter this morning they want me in at 7am so i guess i will be done in the morning.

I am keeping my WLS away from a lot of my facebook friends but would be good to talk more, feel free to drop me an e-mail [email protected]

The liver reduction diet they have given us is hard and I am strugling the if you look at the weights of foods they are very small, a lot of people have been put on a milk only diet so i guess we are lucky with at least some food.

Take care

BigDave

Back