• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Catch up

Awwe Janet and Dave - 'wot a lovely couple you make' !!! Shame you will be separated on your actual date - unless it is a mixed ward LOL! You can meet up for a quick walk of the halls though. It will be nice to have a friendly face to buddy up with.

Good luck with your milk diets too, it has been very hard sometimes, I think I am stir crazy with the milk, but only 4 more pints for me now. All the best to you both.

Thanks, the diet sheet I have been given does allow some food.
I see from your signiture that your oppeation is today. Good luck with it and please let us know how you get on.

BigDave

Just wanted to say good luck on the milk diet and your op. I start my milk diet 9th august. How are you finding it? My date is the 24th august 2011. I wish you much luck keep in touch luv kaz x

Hi Kaz
The first couple of days on the liver reduction diet have been very hard, I will have to try harder and get a grip, not to say i have cheated but have been very close to it.

I think i need to dring more water.

Good luck with the 24th, what hospital are you going to.

BigDave

Keep up the diet, I promise it gets easier! I should know have been on it 12 weeks now, and still waiting for op date. The upside is I've lost 4 1/2 stone in the 12 weeks.

Zoe x

Back