• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Change from pain to . . .nothing . . .coincidence or ?

top_kat

Over the past few days I've had some considerable discomfort under my left ribs which I am assuming is where the band is around my stomach. I've had an odd pain every so often between my shoulder blades, but have also had one of the port holes being quite sore.

I've also struggled to "eat" dairy etc on this liquid stage and as such have been on clear fluids only. But overnight its like its all disappeared, no discomfort, no pain, an have no problems with drinking milk etc and feeling blegh after it. It actually feels as I did pre-surgery which feels rather strange . . .when things were quite sore yesterday.

I had to mow the lawns yesterday & then walked the dogs and know that it made my back ache, but to have nothing this morning feels really odd . . .I wasn't told that I couldn't do such activities.

It has made me wonder whether I've actually done something to my band? Is it likely that it may have moved? come undone? anything? Or is it just more likely that its all settled down at once and its just a co-incidence?

:cool:

I was much the same after my RNY. I literally woke up one morning and suddenly wasn't in pain.

Am 9day after my band and I must say m glad u posted it
As I too yesterday tarted to feel well and most of the pain gone away except I have pain under my left Brest going down my ribs.
I have been assured that this is normal.
Am looking onward to my weightless journey and I ish u ll the best with yours.

It was just very strange how everything changed in one go, the no "pain", no gassy or bloated feeling, no problems with what I drank, even had dairy, and it just seemed strange that everything changed at once . . .made me wonder if the thing is still as it should be ya know?

Back