• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Change of Mood

I think I've done my fair share of feeling miserable as well, sometimes we just have to choose to be happy and thankful for what is going well and that's what I am going to try and do from now on! Surgery has given me a second chance so I'm going to try and make the most of this experience and get as much as I can out of life here-on in!

Glad your Feeling Fantastic Karlos, I feel the same after losing so much weight, It has changed my life definatley for the better.
However i do have my dark days and would be lying if i said i never. But Most of the time I am Happy:D

I seem to find the light in most days but sometimes I find the gloom. I think you need to have a bit of both to be balanced. But I do tend to sit on the bright side most often which is a happy place to be. I try to see the positives in everything. Don't get me wrong, I am not the type to poop rainbows, I definately don't get help from cute woodland creatures to do the laundry & dishes. But I have been caught having a whistle while I work, and if a blue jay happened to follow me then well...

Nic:D

Last edited:
I'm happy................In fact i'm always in a good happy mood!!!! So here's wishing you all a very happy weekend with lot's of laughter & love :) :) :) :)

I'm up and down, but, most of the time I am happy. When I'm in pain and sad I think of how far I have come over the past few years. This has never failed to put a smile on my face. I am also blessed to have some really good friends and I'm making new ones on my wls journey.

However, there is a weird guy called...Karlos, who gives lovely hugs and has a lovely smile, which leaves a wicked twinkle in his eyes, which brightens my day when I see it. I'm not sure about him yet!

On a more serious note I am so glad that wls and it's availability has evolved so much. I am so looking forward to the next stage of my journey. Thanks all of you for your support.

Rebirth

Back