• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Changing Target

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
Well, after some serious thought about it, I have changed my target weight by 7lbs. I am pretty happy where I am right now and I think if I try to lose another 15lbs I wont be so happy any more, so I have upped my goal weight to 10st 7lbs instead of 10st, leaving me 8lbs left to go. So I am getting my head around maintaining now, I wont be maintaining for a few pounds yet but I need to think about it now in preperation. If my body naturally takes me down a few pounds below goal then I wont panic, but more than a few pounds below that then I WILL try to gain a few back.
Annnnnnnnway, just felt like sharing.
Steph xx

if your happy where you are hun then thats brilliant! good luck with the maintenance luv x

Thanks xx
I look at my body and I realised that if all of the skin was cut away I would be tiny, I would literally fit a very small 10, maybe even an 8 and that, for me, is too small, I dont want to be that small. I may well never have the skin removed but if I do I want to have a little bit of stuff underneath there to give me some shape.
I also took into account my mums real concern for me, she has been truly passionate in worrying about me and expressing it, it made me really think about what I want and what I have achieved and I realise that Im nearly there.
How blummin thrilling is that hehe
Steph xx

Wow Stephie. I'm thinking that as we are the same height I may also be aiming FAR too low with a goal weight of 105 pounds? But I shall wait and see nearer the time.
You've done fantastically, and I'm so pleased you're feeling happy with yourself. That's a great goal achieved already! :D

105lbs IS very tiny hon, have a look as you go down the stones and decide stone by stone, you may find that you dont need to go that low.
Steph xx

Very sensible Steph and mums usually know best. As long as your happy thats all that counts, not long to go then now whoop whoop, i bet maintaining is hard, good luck you've done amazingly xxx

Thanks xx
I can say one thing for certain, if I struggle with maintaining it will be keeping the weight ON, I swear I will NEVER struggle to keep it off again, I will never allow my weight to get more out of control than 5-10lbs too high, I will stop it in its tracks way before that...unless it is during pregnancy obviously, but even then I will keep a handle on it.
Steph xx

Well done Steph, you do look great as you are, it's nice to have a little bit of something to cuddle with, well done precious xxx

Thank you guys xx
I dont even care that I will still be classed as overweight at goal, I think BMI is a stupid way of defining people and I wont be using it as anything other than when medical people insist on using it. I very much doubt Im ever going to apply for plastics on the NHS so I dont need to meet any of their targets, so 10st 7lbs is goal, I discussed it with hubby this morning and he totally agrees with me.
Thanks again guys xx
Steph xx

Your a true inspiration to everyone honey, Well done xxx

Stephie you are a very wise woman! It's all about your own comfort zone... My weight loss target is set at 12 stone and if i achieve it i'll be happy, anymore is a bonus... But in all honesty if i stopped a little heavier than 12 i'd still be happy after spending over half my life heavier than 20stone...

Good luck with your maintenance xxx

Good on ya Steph. You know your body best, so it's your call at the end of the day. Good luck with maintaining

Back