• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Woohoo! Hit my 10 stone loss!

Thanks ladies :)

Just to clarify, I lost 3.5 stone preop and the other 6.5 stones has been in the six months since my op :)

I think we all count our losses wherever we can, this does not detract from your amazing success.

Newbies, research, research, research thats all you can do, we are all different. Our success or indeed failure is all dictated by the effort we put in, our starting point and most importantly where our heads are at!

Your a winner :)

oh im so pleased for you mate, you've done so well :) xx

I think we all count our losses wherever we can, this does not detract from your amazing success.

Newbies, research, research, research thats all you can do, we are all different. Our success or indeed failure is all dictated by the effort we put in, our starting point and most importantly where our heads are at!

Your a winner :)

Thank you so much :) I remember looking at your journey and thinking wow - I wish I could do that...funny how quickly we are on the other side of the street. And yes, I do work hard for my losses. And I acknowledge all of it as part of my journey.

Thanks Caren :)

Congratulations!!! fantastic amount of weight to lose :) You are doing so well. Here is to the next 6 months :) x

Well done Yvessa, you are an inspiration x

Sorry to divert your well earned attention Yve, but blinking heck Angie Mason - look at the change in you!!!!! Amazing x

So lovely to see the 'oldies' doing so well.

Yvessa said:
So happy - four pounds off this week taking me past my 10 stone loss :) Am now halfway to my personal goal although I'm still in doubt about whether its an appropriate goal for me. Never hurts to try though.

I was 6 months out last week so am hoping that I can still squeeze a few more stone out of my golden year :)

Well done Hun your doing fab.x

Thanks ladies :) No need to apologise - my ego is well stoked by all the lovely comments!

Oh hune congrats am sooo chuffed for you. I would be thrilled if I do as well. You must see a big difference and bet your family are very proud of you hune. Well done!

Omg well done!!! Such an inspiration you are :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Brilliant results hard won & earnt but obviously well wort every second. Well done Hun, keep up the good work & may you get as close to your goal as possible/sensible in the next 6mths.

Thank you ladies! My family are mostly proud apart from my mum. My partner and daughter are loving the benefits as is my job!

Brilliant results hard won & earnt but obviously well wort every second. Well done Hun, keep up the good work & may you get as close to your goal as possible/sensible in the next 6mths.

Thanks Penny - I would like 100% ewl, but the more I look at myself these days the harder I find it to imagine another 10 stone off. I never thought I'd be saying that.

Yeah there comes a time when if your team are like mine you hit an amazing loss of almost 100% excess weight loss & they say even if your not at a healthy weight & bmi they'll be happy if you don't reach that goal, I found this tough it was almost as if they set me to fail mode I've not lost much more since then & regained a half stone as despite wanting to she'd that last 7% or then a stone & a bit. I'm struggling with my own demons, stresses & a severe lack of focus just now even without the excess skin perhaps being that difference & more, the self image etc everything because I haven't dealt with them due to focussing on my sons mental health problems & ongoing care. Now whilst still supporting him & the rest of the family I have to make time for me & get some help like CBT etc so I don't ruin this last chance. I don't want to fail or waste the money the nhs have spent on me.

It is hard some days. I've had some very tired days these week and its made the willpower low and I've struggled to avoid the bad things.

Fight em Hun & work through the demon times now while you have the backup of your team, I didn't because of circumstances with my son, reaping that lack now when stresses have hit again & no strategies in place to beat those old demons. Make time for yourself & prepare your defences against them don't let time slip by & struggle as I am now.

Back