• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Woohoo! Hit my 10 stone loss!

Yvessa

So happy - four pounds off this week taking me past my 10 stone loss :) Am now halfway to my personal goal although I'm still in doubt about whether its an appropriate goal for me. Never hurts to try though.

I was 6 months out last week so am hoping that I can still squeeze a few more stone out of my golden year :)

Yvessa said:
So happy - four pounds off this week taking me past my 10 stone loss :) Am now halfway to my personal goal although I'm still in doubt about whether its an appropriate goal for me. Never hurts to try though.

I was 6 months out last week so am hoping that I can still squeeze a few more stone out of my golden year :)

That's brilliant, well done xx

Fantastic. Well done :talk017::talk017: roll off the next few stones x

Wow 10 in 6 months fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Congratulations, thats a terrific weight loss in 6 months, I'm sure that if you keep doing what you're doing, you'll be a your target in no time at all.:D

:happy096:Well done:happy096:

An amazing loss well done x

I include my pre op weight, I count that as it's part of this journey x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I do too, but I just wanted to mention it as I have lost the 6.5 stone in 6 months. The other 3.5 stone I lost over a year:)

Gosh - having just written that has made me love my bypass all over again.

Well done indeed Yvessa. Isn't it a great feeling? What's your favourite NSV?

I think it's got to be the improved health and energy. It makes anything possible.

Thanks ladies :)

Just to clarify, I lost 3.5 stone preop and the other 6.5 stones has been in the six months since my op :)

That makes me feel better as I'm 5 months out and I have only lost 5.5 stone so I was feeling I was doing terrible lol
Anyway, well done. It must be amazing having a small man removed from your back! :8855:

That's exactly why I corrected it! A newbie reading that would walk away with some very unrealistic expectations.

YAYYYYYY well done hun your a star keep up the good work. xx

Back