• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Charing Cross Hospital today

I haven't been on for a while as I was waiting until I had my next appointment, which was this morning. I was there for three hours (only put two hours worth on the car parking and got a fifty pound ticket :cry:)

I saw Dr La Roux plus two other doctors and also had my psychiatric evaluation. It all went well and we discussed my best options. They are going to put me forward for a gastric sleeve, which I'm pleased about.

Still got to get funding, but my GP didn't seem to think it will be too much of a problem (although you can never be sure).

Feeling much more positive now. x :)

I saw Dr La Roux

Is that the same Dr. La Roux who devised The Roux-en-Y gastric bypass procedure :confused: Or relation:rolleyes:

Fingers crossed you get your funding!:fingerscrossed:

Love Mini xxx

Glad to hear you M-D app went well. Not long now before you see the surgeon (Mr Ahmed?) and get your op date.

Best of luck on your journey,
John xx

Glad your appts went well and good luck for getting your funding x

Last edited:
Good luck with your funding. Did you want the Sleeve or did they tell you that is what you would be having. I have the sleeve and am finding it fantastic. There are a few more experienced Sleevers on here who I'm sure will be along to give advice shortly.

Well done once again.

Jeanx

Is that the same Dr. La Roux who devised The Roux-en-Y gastric bypass procedure :confused: Or relation:rolleyes:

Fingers crossed you get your funding!:fingerscrossed:

Love Mini xxx
No, actually I mispelt it - it's Dr Le Roux

Good luck with your funding. Did you want the Sleeve or did they tell you that is what you would be having. I have the sleeve and am finding it fantastic. There are a few more experienced Sleevers on here who I'm sure will be along to give advice shortly.

Well done once again.

Jeanx
I went in with an open mind, but am really happy that they suggested the sleeve x

Back