• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Charing Cross

Bunny

The group meetings are at 12 on a Friday. If your appointment is at 5pm maybe it is with one of the doctors. It might be worth checking it out. Ring the bariatric department and ask. They are very helpful, they wont mind.

My surgeon was Mr. Ahmed, he was fantastic, I would do it all again in a heart beat. I have every confidence in charing cross. Charing cross is a prefered provider and a centre of excellence. You are lucky to be going there.

aaarrrgggghhh Got home from work today to find a letter from Charing Cross - they've cancelled my appointment on 9th Oct......

But..... it's now this coming Thursday (17th Sept)

Major excitment and panic all together. My appointment is at 1700hrs as well - maybe they run another group meeting on a Thursday evening?

Thanks Gingernutter, you are very reassuring about CX x
JanetB, you will have to let me know what to expect once you've been on Thurs as I'm a week behind you, very best of luck with your appointment. x
Bunny

aaarrrgggghhh Got home from work today to find a letter from Charing Cross - they've cancelled my appointment on 9th Oct......

But..... it's now this coming Thursday (17th Sept)

Major excitment and panic all together. My appointment is at 1700hrs as well - maybe they run another group meeting on a Thursday evening?

Ahhh I bet you don't sleep the night before...lol

Well done

Good luck.

(((Hugs)))

Thanks JanetB, I wish you all the very best, look forward to hearing from you, I am feeling exactly the same but I have to wait another week lol.
Bunny xx

Mark, my "fiance", (still can't get used to that!) drove me to Hammersmith tonight for a "trial run" and boy am I glad that he did. It made me realise that there's no way I'd be able to drive there without getting completely hett up, hot, bothered, not to mention lost!! I actually burst into tears and he had to drive me home again - I am such a wimp!!! Have dried my eyes and looked at other possibilities now - train it is I think!

Back