• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Charing Cross Hospital

Anybody who has had their wls at Charing Cross Hospital, should definitely get themselves to the aqua fit classes that are held there on a Thursday night (8:30 to 9:30). They are free and are great fun as well as a really good work out. x

Sounds like a very good idea! Do I just show up? Where is it exactly.. the hospital is huge.
Ta!

Sounds like a very good idea! Do I just show up? Where is it exactly.. the hospital is huge.
Ta!
It's at the Charing Cross Sports Centre on Aspenlea Road. If you are standing in front of the hospital, looking at the entrance, go to the right - all the way to the end of the parking and the sports centre is there.

It may help to contact the organiser (Georgina) beforehand. Her email address is:
[email protected]

I hope you can come along. It's a real laugh, as well as being seriously good exercise x

tiarasandtantrums said:
It's at the Charing Cross Sports Centre on Aspenlea Road. If you are standing in front of the hospital, looking at the entrance, go to the right - all the way to the end of the parking and the sports centre is there.

It may help to contact the organiser (Georgina) beforehand. Her email address is:
[email protected]

I hope you can come along. It's a real laugh, as well as being seriously good exercise x

Thank you! I will come along from February. Sounds like good fun :)

Oh, I didnt know about this and it sounds like fun. I will arrange to go there in February as well. Thanks for posting this.

I live too far away too - but I have been going to Aqua here since last week (Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings) - and I can feel the benefits already! - I am hoping to kick start the weight loss. Had surgery 7 weeks ago, and I went a whole week without losing weight (it was Christmas week, and I did manage a few 'treats') - so now its nose to the grindstone, and hopefully lose a good few Lbs!!! (managed to lose 4 lbs last week) ;-)
But Aqua is such a fun way to get in shape! ;-)) xxx

Back