• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cheapest gastric bypass ????

Miss Tickle

Well, there appears to be complete confusion at my PCT and service provider and lots of conflicting info for current eligibility. I'm not on the waiting list, have no funding and frankly don't think I ever will have! So, it's either give up or find another way.
I have zero thousand pounds available so it really is a challenge.
So- how, does anyone know how much is the cheapest gastric bypass and which provider does it?
:cry::cry:

not sure realli..... maybe have a good search about on google and get some prices but i think your looking at around 10k for a bypass or 4k for a band! theres a quite a few people who have had it done privately so im sure theyl be along shortly to show you some prices, tho please bear in mind that the cheapest is not always the best! good luck with that hun xxx

Hi Miss Tickle
I had my bypass down privately at Spire Manchester and i was 10k, that seems to be approx what you will pay. At the time i was quoted 6k for a band at the same hospital. If its any help i know some hospitals have their own finance schemes to hlp pay for surgery. All i can advise is do a really good look around as the nearest one may not necessarily be the best. I travelled 220 miles each way to get the surgeon i wanted. Good luck xx

HI
i paid £8995 for a bypass in sheffield with the WLS group they also do a finance package
xxx

Thanks all.

Back