• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Check up tommorrow & fill

BandyEmm

Hiya everyone, Havent been on here recently as i dont feel as im doing very well!

I have a check up and fill tommorrow (hopefully)

So fingers crossed thats help,

Since Monday ive been on mainly fluids & a few odd sloppys to try and shift some weight before the dreaded weigh in as according to my scales i havent lost any since october! Blugh!

Ah well will soon see tommorrow,

Hope your all ok xx

Good luck tomorrow em. xxx

Good luck Em, and why are you staying away if you dont think you are doing very well? Thats the very time you need us....we might be able to able and if not at least we can support you! :D XX

Thanks ladies, the reason i stay away cos i get fed up with me moaning all the time and no happy or positive posts from me, so if i do my own head in, i must do everyone elses in too :( xxx

You dont do everyones head in.....you probably dont moan half as much as you think you do either lol......you need us when your struggling like we need you when we are........be told!! :D XX

Em you are always welcome to join us x Banders go through the same struggles hun.
I am only a pound different after the whole of last year!!!
We're trying to log what we do and see what works this week, so please join us if you fancy x
Good luck tomorrow, I hope your team can give you a good fill and kick start for the summer :D

hope tomorrow goes ok for you hun, keep posting! - thats what were here for - so you can have a good moan! xxxx

Consultation done....

It went well, but i think i was expecting more from it.
Just need to sort out my loan and hopefully ill be having my band in the 1st week of april in sheffield.

I have decided that i am going to tell people and told about 5 plus all my family already....all positive so far (except mother, but i knew i would cop it off her)

xx

Back