• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cheesy Puffs or Wotsits

Before my bypass crisps were my worst enemy i continously ate them, since my bypass 9 months ago i have had 2 packets of quavers and some frazzles at xmas! I couldnt even finish the quavers to my relief! There is one thing that has got me through my crisp ordeal and that is when i feel like a treat i lick cheese doritos without eating them this has also helped me keep my fluids up as it makes me thirsty! I know its not great but its got me through and after losing almost 9 stone in 9 months im not complaining! x x x

hehe it looks like we are all secret crisp lickers!

Thanks Phatgirl for your post, it was very interesting. I think I have been under eating these past few weeks because I'm scared to actually eat anything new as every time I have done recently has been too much and caused a lot of pain. So today I decided to make sure I had my 5 - 6 meals (inc healthy snacks) and plenty of liquids as I've not been drinking a lot as well. I did have one bag of the weight watchers cheesy puffs but I didn't count is as one of those snacks or meals which I had been doing. I won't be buying them again as it's just too easy to use them instead of a healthy snack.

I think I've been trying to rush things food wise and trying to introduce foods that perhaps my body isn't ready for so I had a yoghurt for breakfast, some melba toast with meat paste for mid morning snack, chicken broth & veg soup for lunch, some blended home made soup for tea and a yoghurt for evening snack. I upped my fluid intake today as well.

Back