• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Chewable Multivitamns??

penguina said:
My area doesn't prescribe multivitamins we have to buy over the counter ones. Just told a few makes or supermarket / chemist own brand A-Z

The only prescriptions I get are calcichew and the B12 injection, when it starts at 3 months. I shouldn't be greedy but as I get free exemptions due to medication, but at least the multivit isn't too expensive.

Hi, I get my forceval multivits prescribed for me as well as the calcichew tabs..... I would ask your gp as I had no problems getting them :)
I haven't had a b12 injection yet but I have had my bloods taken and the doc has said I don't need them yet
Tasha xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi, I get my forceval multivits prescribed for me as well as the calcichew tabs..... I would ask your gp as I had no problems getting them :)
I haven't had a b12 injection yet but I have had my bloods taken and the doc has said I don't need them yet
Tasha xx

Hi Tash, When I spoke to Mr Finlay he said that he tells everyone to have the B12 injections now. Apparently they cause no ill effect if your levels are ok but the benefits in keeping levels up are well documented

SARAH S said:
Hi Tash, When I spoke to Mr Finlay he said that he tells everyone to have the B12 injections now. Apparently they cause no ill effect if your levels are ok but the benefits in keeping levels up are well documented

Hi Sarah, thanks for the info.... I'm seeing him soon so will ask again. They change their minds so quickly I can't keep up :)

Back