• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

chicken salad

pandora

finding my way again !
im on day 8 of milk diet , its my daughters birthday today & i had arranged my mum & dad to take her out for dinner . my mum thinks i shoud go to & my daughter would like me to come . would a grilled chicken & green salad hurt me ???

hun i think yor best option is to ring you biartric team and ask the if you can have it as if you take the wrong advise your op could be cancelled xx

im on day 8 of milk diet , its my daughters birthday today & i had arranged my mum & dad to take her out for dinner . my mum thinks i shoud go to & my daughter would like me to come . would a grilled chicken & green salad hurt me ???

Does it say this is OK to have on your milk diet sheet?

hun i think yor best option is to ring you biartric team and ask the if you can have it as if you take the wrong advise your op could be cancelled xx

its only an enquiry really , im not bothered .
dont know why i bothered asking my mum really , the whole idea of asking them was so i didnt have to sit watching people eat .
i'll just have a coffee or glass of water :)

if you are on the low fat pre op diet that sounds like a good choice, if not can you get clear soup, and yoghurts were you are going to for your daughters birthday, i am sure you could make a special request that will fit in to your pre op diet as missing it dosent seem like a good option, i hope you get this sorted out i have a feeling you will. xxx

if you are on the low fat pre op diet that sounds like a good choice, if not can you get clear soup, and yoghurts were you are going to for your daughters birthday, i am sure you could make a special request that will fit in to your pre op diet as missing it dosent seem like a good option, i hope you get this sorted out i have a feeling you will. xxx

ah , good idea , maybe i can make my oxo & have it in a bowl , then have my yogurt , well done batman lol xx

i hope it goes well for you and best whishes to your daughter she will no doubt have a wonderfull birthday with so many people who love her around her. xxxxx

Have a great time hun !!

Only have something stated on your diet sheet - it isn't worth getting your op cancelled!

Hope you have a fab time x

Well I sat & enjoyed my oxo drink & yogurt while they tucked into burger / lamb steak / stuffed mushrooms , followed by caramel Apple tart / strawberry Sunday .

Well done you x

Back