• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Christmas!!

Silversurfer

Meeeee ............. scary??? what makes you think that???

I havn't been harbouring anger or anything for years it wasn't like that, we are still mates, I would just like him to see what he's missing thats all, we'll still chat etc my hubby went to school with him so we all know each other, no issue at all will be made im not that type of person Oh God no i dont like women like that

Doesn't sound like that to me Kate, sounds like your still a bit bitter about it, saying you want him to know what he's missing out on etc ! - you shouldn't care what he thinks about you or your body shape, or even what he's missing ! if he'd really wanted to be with you he'd have loved you fat or thin, it wouldn't have mattered ;)

kandeechops

Oh i love christmas...........
i'm looking forward to santa filling my stocking:Christmas02r:
:eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D

zetacatty

A loser at last!
Meeeee ............. scary??? what makes you think that???

I havn't been harbouring anger or anything for years it wasn't like that, we are still mates, I would just like him to see what he's missing thats all, we'll still chat etc my hubby went to school with him so we all know each other, no issue at all will be made im not that type of person Oh God no i dont like women like that

I think that sounds perfectly reasonable! It's just a matter of self respect and wanting to make a favourable impression instead of a negative one. It would be nice if he thought 'Cor' instead of 'Hmm'... I dieted like mad when I thought I was going to be meeting my ex again! Mxx

fat-girl-slim08

At Goal & Now Maintaining
I will be 12 months Post Op on the 6th of December and I set my goal for Christmas day, But I reached it at
7 MONTHS 3 WEEKS 5 DAYS lol
I am really looking forward to Christmas this year, I can't wait to go shopping for that little sexy dress to wear & feel Great!!!

vanilla-cupcake

Def a woman thing i can't wait to see the faces of some of the men who made me feel like something they stood on. Don't get me wrong not in a nasty way would'nt lower myself to that but just to see their faces x

Thats exactly it, silversurfer has got me all wrong :(

salski

Lol @Karlos...Thunder pants sounds good - bring them on Wednesday! hahaha

fat-girl-slim you look fantastic and I should imagine that little sexy dress will look fab too! Well done! Post pics :D

The strange thing is, I never overeat at Christmas time because I'm always so busy!

Hubby and I had our first married Christmas last year and it was also the first time we'd ever spent it as just the two of us. This year it will be spent with my kids, their partners and my dad.

Whatever stage I'm at - doubtful that I'll have the surgery by then - I'm looking forward to this being the last year I'm a blob! x

Karlos

Lol @Karlos...Thunder pants sounds good - bring them on Wednesday! hahaha

fat-girl-slim you look fantastic and I should imagine that little sexy dress will look fab too! Well done! Post pics :D

Now what's your husband going to say when I say Hi Sal do you want to see my thunder trunks now :D:D

salski

Hahahahaha!!

thinkbethin

I'm looking forward to be fit enough to stay awake all day after cooking the christmas dinner. Fot the past 6 years I've been too ill to enjoy it and for the 10 years before that I worked christmas day then had to come home and do the cooking. Hopefully a nice relaxed dayx

julia in bath

January sales in my new size (whatever that may be) and seeing my kids enjoy themselves (same as every year) it's the simple things eh?

Rebirth

I'm not sure where we will be, or who we will be with for Christmas. I am hoping that I will have had my wls surgery then and be on the losing side. If I haven't had the surgery I hope that I will have a date. The best thing of all will be having time with my girls and husband. Perhaps I'll be selfish and make it just us this Christmas???

Rebirth