• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

chuck the scales!!

mintball

I know I know,
the only time I come on here is to whinge

well not today...i've put weight ON this week but with the help of some supportives on here i've pulled my sox up and realised the scales aren't the be all and end all.

I am now wearing my jeans that i wore to travel to Las Vegas for my honeymoon and thats the smallest i've ever been as an adult. I also went into new look today and bought a size 16 top with a size 14 shrug.

Can't believe it, if i can forget the scales, then i'm in heaven at the moment and if i do say so myself, i look hot in my new stuff...can't believe i am saying that about myself but who cares!!!!!!!

Hi - Im 2 weeks post op, and got on the scales last night. I had lost nothing! NOTHING! haha..not a sausage! I was gutted. Cried my eyes out and everything! I agree...we should all chuck out the scales! haha

Hi - Im 2 weeks post op, and got on the scales last night. I had lost nothing! NOTHING! haha..not a sausage! I was gutted. Cried my eyes out and everything! I agree...we should all chuck out the scales! haha

hi salski, welcome to minis, are you band or bypasser ?

hi salski, welcome to minis, are you band or bypasser ?

Bypass...I tried to start a new thread but its not appeared yet. Im not used to threats and forums and posts etc so sorry if I screw it up! haha

top of the threads is a blue block that says new thread click it

Hi Lisa, well done on the new smaller, sexy clothes. That is what it is all about, right? a much smaller you. Well done.

Nic;)

Phatgirl wow you look great!! I luv it when the before and after pics are side by side it shows us pre-oppers that it is worth it all in the end. Well done you really do look amazing.

Hi Lisa

Its so easy to become a slave to the scales isnt it. Your doing the right thing in focusing on how far you have come, bet you look fab in your new clothes too!

Maz x

Well done sizes 14 and 16 go you xxx

Well done hun, your doing fab and your even more gorgeous!

Nic xxx

thanks for all ur comments, when hubby finally takes me out i'll get a photo on here in my new togs x x x

Back